Gaydar

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have u experience about ur instinct tell u that person is part of our family? If so, how often u get correctly and mistake?

hey hey Lasza gurl!!! :wave:

my gaydar has kicked in on many occasions knowing someone else is family -- there have been occasions where my gaydar was so totally WRONG hahaha but uhmm ur question of how often right/wrong the gaydar has been is a question i cannot answer accurately -- my gaydar isnt always fine tuned LOL

I've got a pretty good gaydar. I can detect a lot of gays/lesbians almost anytime. There is one gal I know who has a fucked up gaydar! There's one guy in my class who is OBVIOUSLY gay! He wears a white hat with a upside-down triangle rainbow pin that is about 2 inches wide... that he wears ALL THE TIME! He has the most feminine handshake that I've ever seen. He's done all of this to my friend and she doesn't even know he's gay. We had a talk one night and the converstation on "gaydar" was brought up. She said that she could tell sometimes. When I brought up this guy, she said she's known that guy for over two years and then when I mentioned he was gay, she was like... "He is!? I never knew that! He was always with another guy and I thought he was just friends!"

Originally posted by deafbrutha
nah but if he shakes his will at you, yeah!

Ok....will some of you guys be nice enough to tell bbnt to stop doing that!?

I was kissing and pointing to my ass = kiss my ass

HAHAHAHA poor SG at least one thing is good u must be cute enuff for the honky tonk boys to check u out LOL!

here's my gaydar notice....

at least maybe if im truly paying attention it s abt 50-70% right whilist i could be wrong on other percents, all depends sometimes they are SOOO damn discreet u can't even tell! LOL!

Even though I'm straight, I can notice the gaydar perk up sometimes but most of time it would be hard to tell who is gay and who is straight.

Sometimes I get 50% right 50% wrong.

A LOT of my friends at school are LBG...it's really strange, I am friends with literally the entire softball team! Well I am in the GSA but from what I understand, most gay kids at school aren't members of the GSA.
My friend Meg is bi...my gaydar was so broke that time! I was moaning to her about a guy problem I had (I ended up dating the World's Most Boring Boy...he was so dull that all he ever said was "Yeah" to the point where you wanted to say "Do you know any other words besides "Yeah?" Anyway I was agonizing over how to handle the sitution to her, (as I am the world's biggest wimp)
and she just came out with the "Yeah, I have a simliar problem...this girl who likes me but I'm not really interested in her."
Then there was Joce, Amanda, (two of the Softball Crew) Carrie and Jill (who were my RDs and stereotypically Jill loves the Indigo Girls and is the softball coach! ) I totally knew right off the bat that they were lesbian...Oh man the look on Joce's face when I told her about the guys hitting on me at that party was beyond priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Joce may have had a crush on me! I really do....
Then there's McInnis...My gay-dar was totally broken when I met her. I rememeber she joked around about "Oh you're dating me and now you want to date my brother?" when we first became pals,
but I had no clue that she was lesbian until she and Joce and another friend of ours showed up at GSA one day and said she had a girlfriend who she'd been seeing for about a year!
I remember one time McInnis hit on me! I am NOT kidding. She was one of my RAs and I went downstairs to use my cell phone. She was on duty and she looked at me and said out of the clear blue sky.... "Deafdyke....will you make out with me?" I just stood there laughing b/c I thought she was joking around. It was beyond bizzare!

can anyone explain what is exactly gaydar mean? I am trying to follow up rest of posts there but still dont get so sorry to post this and appreciate if anyone explain that word "gaydar" .. thanks

Originally posted by Vamwolf
can anyone explain what is exactly gaydar mean? I am trying to follow up rest of posts there but still dont get so sorry to post this and appreciate if anyone explain that word "gaydar" .. thanks

its basically knowing by instincts if a person is gay or lesbian is what "gaydar" meant -- hope that helps q

Originally posted by Vamwolf
Ever heard of radar? It's a form of detector. "Gaydar" is like a gay radar. If you have an ability to detect a gay person, you have a good gaydar. If you don't know shit about knowing whether the person is gay, then you have a horrible gaydar.

I think my gaydar is pretty damn accurate. Of course there'll always be a few people who slip by undetected, but i've had suspicions about those who are still in the closet and don't fit the stereotype. Eventually something usually confirms my instincts. I refuse to ask someone if they're gay, I find that a very personal issue and something I have no right to "demand" of someone unless they're obviously out.

Oh, yes I do have a strong gaydar. I am expert at detecting people whether if they are gay or not. Funny thing, I thought the person was lesbian cuz of her acting ways and her butch looking clothes. Guess what? I was mistaken (she laughed..whew). Most of times, I always suspect that person is gay, later I found out the person is indeed gay, so therefore, my instincts are so accurate!! :shock:

Gaydar...interesting word! ;) Sometimes I can tell who is gay/lesbian, but other times, I don't. :P So, therefore, that means my gaydar is in need of a tune up! ;)

Gaydar & Bidar

Hey, ya ever notice theres more than one type of "radar" system.

No wonder most people can't pin em down.

Fine tune those if yer on the market for someone new.

For those of you who've had a glitch, my personal bet is the undecided blip on your gaydar was bi or bi curious.

GAYDAR? BI-DAR? WOW INTERESTIN SLANG WORDS ABOUT HOW 2 TELL US GAYS N LEZS BY RADAR!! WOW!!. WELL, IN THAT CASE MY GAYDAR/BI-DAR IS ABOUT 70/30. USUALLY IM RIGHT, BUT ON RARE OCCASIONS A PERSON IS STR8 BUT DAMN, NEXT TIME I M OUT, I LL MAKE SURE MY LEZ BEACON IS FLASHIN SO, ALL WILL KNOW THAT I M A LEZ!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ANYWHO, PEACE N LOVE 2 ALL,KAT

Back