Gay *******

nozobo

Reaction score
I noticed there was no threads about gay bars, gay clubs.... so I want to ask y'll what gay bars and/or clubs you have went to... post it here... if you know of any websites link... post it here as well too... :greddy:

there's Charlie's Bar and I went to the Dream Club and their website is at http://www.factoryofdreams.com

there's a bar place thats opening this week lavazone im going to go check that out, and there is another one in kona this is thier first chain bars So will check that out when it opens PAH....

I been to tons of bars in SF, and theres two in Sonoma county where i used to live in CA, the Gurnville rainbow bar. And Santa Rosa Inn ( that bar has since gone out of business)

I went out with my gay buddies to the couple bars Clementine's and JJ's Clubhouse.... and Magnolia's. Ofc, I am woman and gone to Novak's and Attitudes. :D

went to Diva's in Northampton with my college's softball team, also NoHo is filled with lesbians so, it's quite easy to get hit on....I went to an Indigo Girls concert and got hit on!!!!!

I went to several bars in Las Vegas here. The bars were called Freezone, Gipsys, the Buffalo, Eagle (leather bar), Spotlight, Backstreet (country bar), the Badlands, Flex, Goodtimes, and so on.

I went to Q bar in San Francisco, mainly lesbian bar, but that bar welcomes anyone anyway. Also, I attended several gay bars on Castro St. with my buddies from Colorado. I plan to go to White Lighthorse in Oakland sometime this February 2004.

For Cleveland, believe it or not, I have not attended any gay bars yet. I learned that only five bars in Tucson, AZ alone...

Last edited:
ahhh Oddball!!!!!!! :wave:

yes yes i remmy being at those locations in LV with the group of us hehe

Fly Free said:

Yes, we went to different bars together...it was a blast!! :wave:

Fly Free said:

:werd:

Never forgot about these bars we went. one bar I forgot what name. Knocked me out with dizzness attack. Cuz of not enough oxygen in that bar.

Lasza said:

Never forgot about these bars we went. one bar I forgot what name. Knocked me out with dizzness attack. Cuz of not enough oxygen in that bar.

yes i remmy! it was pretty crowded there i remmy!!!!!

hehe Oddball YES we all had a great time! MizzDeaf was grr at me after hearing the stories haha i told her she can join us the next time we all are in LV :D

Seattle

I'm at R Place or the Cuff Or Neighbors here. Want to hang out at Blu tho sometime, Tonight is R Place.

Hiya Pride. ;-)

When are ya coming up to visit again?? hmmm??

Luv Ya

Lasza said:

That was Eagle (leather bar).. too much smoking around there. I know!! :dizzy:

Fly Free said:
yes i remmy! it was pretty crowded there i remmy!!!!!

hehe Oddball YES we all had a great time! MizzDeaf was grr at me after hearing the stories haha i told her she can join us the next time we all are in LV :D

just let me know when you gurls will visit me in Sin City. I dunno where I will be after I graduate next year.

dhw5320 said:
I'm at R Place or the Cuff Or Neighbors here. Want to hang out at Blu tho sometime, Tonight is R Place.

Hiya Pride. ;-)

When are ya coming up to visit again?? hmmm??

Luv Ya

ahhh i remmy Neighbors the last time i was out there in Seattle!!!! ehehe

ahhhh the question of when am i going to get back out to Seattle again -- :dunno: :( would enjoy visiting with u baby bro! :D

ROCHESTER: STAR BAR or MUTHERS BAR

NEW YORK CITY: HEAVEN, DETENTION OR AVALON

those are the places ive been to and all of them are decent

My gay friends mention bars and clubs in wash DC a lot. I'm sure there is more, but these are what they mention the most.

Fireplace
Lipstick
Velvet

I went to a gay bar with a friend of mine ... I was the only lady in that bar but it was a blast... It is also intersting to seeing guys kissing eachother to be honest its a big turn on for me :lol:...I cant even remember the name of the bar but it was somewhere downtown Cleveland.

pimpdaddyposse said:
I noticed there was no threads about gay bars, gay clubs.... so I want to ask y'll what gay bars and/or clubs you have went to... post it here... if you know of any websites link... post it here as well too... :greddy:

there's Charlie's Bar and I went to the Dream Club and their website is at http://www.factoryofdreams.com

I've been to Pulse and AMC in Albuquerque, NM...Been to Out and About in Pasco, WA...and I've been to Casablanca and Paradise in Bakersfield, CA...

Oh yeah, and I'm new. Hi. I'm Matt. :)

Back