Gay Marriage a personal connection

deafdyke

Reaction score
Not me..however this is a very personal connection.......
My two uncles who have been together for fifteen years got married last night! It was awesome, just a simple justice of the peace ceremony in their home with wonderful food (I love the fact that my uncles are stereotypcial gay uncles into gourmet foods....we had lobster and shrimp, and tortalinni salad with smoked salmon and VERY rich deserts) I still cannot believe that my Uncle S. is now legally my uncle! Uncle J and Uncle S have been together since I was in fourth grade ('89) and I've always thought of Uncle S as my real uncle. :) :)

AWWWWWWWWWW Congrats Deafdyke Am glad to hear this and kudos to u for welcoming them into the family :) that's So great to hear :) heh

deafdyke said:
Not me..however this is a very personal connection.......
My two uncles who have been together for fifteen years got married last night! It was awesome, just a simple justice of the peace ceremony in their home with wonderful food (I love the fact that my uncles are stereotypcial gay uncles into gourmet foods....we had lobster and shrimp, and tortalinni salad with smoked salmon and VERY rich deserts) I still cannot believe that my Uncle S. is now legally my uncle! Uncle J and Uncle S have been together since I was in fourth grade ('89) and I've always thought of Uncle S as my real uncle. :) :)

WOW... CONGS!!!!

Back