Gay Florida teen accepts plea deal, prosecutor says

Wirelessly posted

If it was a male and female. The male would be a sex offender. Interesting to see that she will not have to registure as a sex offender.

I was wondering what was going to happen with that.... She got off lucky compared to what most would have received down here, that's for sure.

I was wondering what was going to happen with that.... She got off lucky compared to what most would have received down here, that's for sure.

Yes, her lawyer quibbled all way to get less punishment.

Oh I know they've been fighting this thing for MONTHS. Just goes to show, if you have money, you can get away with things.

Yes, I'm sure that Katelyn will have a lot of debt, even her families too.

They could file for bankruptcy so bad for credit history.

She won't eligible to vote too, due to criminal record.

Yes, I'm sure that Katelyn will have a lot of debt, even her families too.

They could file for bankruptcy so bad for credit history.

She won't eligible to vote too, due to criminal record.

Plus, everyone will know her name, and face. She's going to have a lot of crap flowing her way still. :P

Yes because she got media attention. :lol:

Oh well that seems to be every case in the state of Florida these days. :doh: I like to watch Court TV and stuff like that, I watched it for a few hours the other day ( while I do other things of course ) And seriously like half the cases that came on were "State of Florida Versus xxxx" I was like OMG COME ON! :doh:

i read about this on and off as forginer may be i got no right have view but it do seem rather puretanical
I travel on train school finish time very crowed train 13/14/15 year olds i not good lip reader but certainly understand what they say very racey sex lives,sad to say. that age.Is this girl like many other all over westen world

Eh, that's most kids now a days. *shrug* Pretty sure at 14 I was thinking about Saturday morning cartoons still..... :doh:

Sounds like she got away easy -- as long as she comply with the deal to avoid felony on her lifetime record.

Back