Gay couples in daytime soaps

SnAzZyStyLe2002

Reaction score
Have you ever watched soaps?

More and more of them are having gay/lesbian couples - before, it's not common.

A few of them off the top of my head are:

- Verbotene Liebe (German soap - means "Forbidden Love")
Right now - Christian and Oliver
Before last week - Carla and Stella (moved to start a world tour)

- Alles Was Zählt (German soap - means "All that matters")
Right now - Roman and Deniz

- Gute Zeiten Schlechte Zeiten (German soap - means "Good times Bad times")
Right now - Lenny and Carsten

- As The world Turns
Right now - Luke and Noah

- One Life To Live
Right now - Kyle and Fish

- Hollyoaks
John Paul and Craig (both moved away together)

No comment yet? Then, I give up.

I try to post something interesting here .... that relates to GLBT .... yet this thread got 80 views but not a single reply.

And, before you ask me, no I'm generally not interested in soapy drama (as a matter of fact, it taught me the exact opposite), but it's good to see 2 cute guys kiss on daytime TV.

If all this non-response have anything to do with ME and my grouchy (grouchy within reason!) attitude in general, then by all means tell me so I can leave.

I haven't bother to watch opera soap due busy with my job.

I'm bisexual and strong favor into GLBT rights.

I would forward to watch if I have enough time.

I haven't bother to watch opera soap due busy with my job.

I'm bisexual and strong favor into GLBT rights.

I would forward to watch if I have enough time.

And I thank you for replying. It's understandable if time and/or labor is the main factor for not watching it. They are always available to watch on YouTube, though.

Me too, about being bisexual and strongly supporting the GLBT community and fighting for their rights. Hell, the soap opera actors/actresses, whether gay or straight in real life, get my praises for bravely portraying the characters I listed in the original post of this thread.

And I thank you for replying. It's understandable if time and/or labor is the main factor for not watching it. They are always available to watch on YouTube, though.

Me too, about being bisexual and strongly supporting the GLBT community and fighting for their rights. Hell, the soap opera actors/actresses, whether gay or straight in real life, get my praises for bravely portraying the characters I listed in the original post of this thread.

I will start school in Jan so I would have more spare time to do thing, I just got fed up with low paying job for 3 years so enough for me.

I used watch GLBT drama (I think it is Queer as Folk) when I was in high school in last 3-4 years ago, I remember it was on Showtime at earlier time then moved to Logo in eventually.

I do take political issue so seriously because GLBT rights is one of my top priority and not going vote anyone who oppose to GLBT, especially on republican and several democrats.

I don't know ANY of those shows and don't watch TV except for Foxnews, MSNBC, CNN, and a few shows on educational channels.

Back