'Gatsu is being shy...!

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
'Gatsu, I don't know if everybody read your posts carefully... they certainly did oversee several significant terms that you did hint in your posts....

Maybe you need to spell it out... You need some congratulations! :party:
:whistle:

I am just pushing you along-- it is nice to share your good news with your fellow ADers!

Folks, help me out here-- make 'Gatsu telling you guys the good news!

Last edited:
Aw, come on. I am going to do that very soon. As I plan to add in my new topic that I recieved several IMs and PMs about this 'surprise' stuff.

What a sex slaver! :P

See, I was right. You are pushing it off. :)
Naw, I do understand but you did mention you were planning to make a post about it... so far I haven't seen any post from you that was clear in what was happening with you both... you did mention one important word about Nas but nobody took notice of it. Tsk! READ BETWEEN THE LINES, FOLKS! 'GATSU PRACTICALLY GAVE AWAY HIS GOOD NEWS !!

Well you know, since this is out in the public, you will get some more PMs, 'Gatsu. :)

~Congratulations~

:grouphug:

:giggle: Sorry to put you on the spot. [batting eyelashes]

gnarlydorkette said:
See, I was right. You are pushing it off. :)
Naw, I do understand but you did mention you were planning to make a post about it... so far I haven't seen any post from you that was clear in what was happening with you both... you did mention one important word about Nas but nobody took notice of it. Tsk! READ BETWEEN THE LINES, FOLKS! 'GATSU PRACTICALLY GAVE AWAY HIS GOOD NEWS !!

Well you know, since this is out in the public, you will get some more PMs, 'Gatsu. :)

~Congratulations~

:grouphug:

:giggle: Sorry to put you on the spot. [batting eyelashes]

You're right, Gnarly. He needs to spill his guts!

Come on, Magatsu! Don't keep the forum in suspense, man! Tell them!!

*chants* Tell, 'em!! Tell, 'em! Tell, 'em!!:" :mrgreen:

*perks up*

Did I miss out on something????!! Is he getting hitched?

Mag, don't keep me in suspense!

Dum bum bum ba bum bum, Dum bum bum ba bum bum Bum bum bum bum bum :twisted:

*hands out Kleenex to those who are tearjerkers at engagement announcements!*

Psstt Katzie, thought you were deaf like me? :P

Engaged to someone? The gal from Sweden, aka very long distance relationship. :P

Mastagu made it well out of his shyness.... I saw his topic for a first time today... :D

gnarlydorkette said:
'Gatsu, I don't know if everybody read your posts carefully... they certainly did oversee several significant terms that you did hint in your posts....

Maybe you need to spell it out... You need some congratulations! :party:

I am just pushing you along-- it is nice to share your good news with your fellow ADers!

Folks, help me out here-- make 'Gatsu telling you guys the good news!

He's shy???? HIM?? lmfaooo... it must be GOOD news.
My money IS on them being married.

:applause:

LMAO @ Liza-- exactly the reason why I am pushing him into the spotlight because I know he is not the type to hide his news like this! He has become a procasinator ever since he went to Sweden!

People who still don't get it from this thread-- the answer lies in 'Gatsu's thread which I am sure you already found and read but here it is anyway...!

:fruit: Congratulations 'Gatsu... now-- COM'ON DOWN AND VISIT US! I am sure Nas will love to show me her ring. ;) :whip:

Brian said:
A soon-to-be daddy? :)
oh no, I'm not ready to be a father. In 5 years or later but I know I'll give in when Nas wants to do it earlier.

Liza said:
He's shy???? HIM?? lmfaooo... it must be GOOD news.
My money IS on them being married.
Heh. I don't know why some people don't believe that I am REALLY shy guy. But staying in Sweden cured some of shyness problem I had though.

gnarlydorkette said:
LMAO @ Liza-- exactly the reason why I am pushing him into the spotlight because I know he is not the type to hide his news like this! He has become a procasinator ever since he went to Sweden!
Well yeah. I barely had time to myself in Sweden so I have a good excuse to be lazy! :P

gnarlydorkette said:
Congratulations 'Gatsu... now-- COM'ON DOWN AND VISIT US! I am sure Nas will love to show me her ring.
*nods* She so wanted to show off her ring to her friends and like. We didn't have a chance to tell her parents that I proposed her since there was a situation that came up which required her father's attention to somewhere else. We will do that tonight. Then we'll go and see my mother tomorrow to tell her about our proposal. Nas' mother made a request that she'd like to see my mother which she haven't for a while. I guess this weekend will be small family 'reunion'.

And... Gnarly, I owe you a one for this topic >_<

Back