Gasoline Prices Should Fall After Labor Day

:lol: I'm sure really behind on that. ;)

Yeah, I haven't got the chance to take Tundra to off-roading yet. I'm not sure how will the E85 handles it. Soon/Later I'll find out.

Yeah, I haven't got the chance to take Tundra to off-roading yet. I'm not sure how will the E85 handles it. Soon/Later I'll find out.

Yeah, that would be some experiment for ya for sure. ;) Does it eat more gas than the regular 87 octane?

Yeah, that would be some experiment for ya for sure. ;) Does it eat more gas than the regular 87 octane?

based on my experience, not at all. It save 10-20 more miles per gallon. If I mix e85 and regular one, and it'll save btwn 5-10 miles per gallon

Nothing happen. Just same power like gasoline but eat more E85 that will low MPG.

A:No, it will not affect Tundra and Sequoia towing capability. Horsepower and torque will be the same, so overall performance will not be altered.

(towing is almost same idea for drive at uphill at off-roading)

A:EPA-estimated mpg for Sequoia 4WD models is 13 mpg city and 18 mpg highway for unleaded gas, while the E85 EPA-estimated mpg will be 9 city and 12 highway. EPA-estimated mpg for the Tundra 4WD is 13 mpg city and 17 mpg highway on unleaded gas, while the E85 EPA-estimated mpg will be 10 city and 13 highway. Although, as expected, the E85 fuel economy numbers are substantially lower than regular gasoline, the Tundra and Sequoia E85 fuel economy is right in line with that of their competitors.

I believe the E85 is very good for clean engine, fuel system, and probably exhaust due E85 is very high acid but there is blame about inflates food prices.

So, you mixed E85 and unleaded gasoline for your Tundra is good idea.

hope you won't get a knock!

Back