Gas Station vs Sex

Well Panther.. what if Jo had to slap ya as well??? Have ya thought about that huh?? HAHAHA.....

Well Panther we will see if Jo indeed will slap ya good enough.. hahahah

Sharky and LovelyBlkGal - You two are silly, granted. ;)

But, Please, Don't hijack my thread. :P

Sex is like going to the gas station.

Sometimes you get full service, and sometimes you have to go to self-serve.

:lol:

Ha, Ha, Ha, how true! Hope we get full-serviced more often than self-serviced! We are in our early 30's after all. :giggle:

Sharky and LovelyBlkGal - You two are silly, granted. ;)

But, Please, Don't hijack my thread. :P

OH moi?? LOL well Panther started it!!! HAHAHHA....sorry for hijacking the topic :aw:

Ha, Ha, Ha, how true! Hope we get full-serviced more often than self-serviced! We are in our early 30's after all. :giggle:

OH LOL Missywinks I wonder if it is indeed true...

I think Sharky is screaming to be full-serviced. Poor guy!

Oh care to do it eh, Missywinks?? Come on ... hahaha....

:laugh2:

I sure do hope we get those full services! We are in our prime time! :giggle:

I think Sharky is screaming to be full-serviced. Poor guy!

Yeah, I'm sure Sharky can manage but watch out, He's gonna go berserk if he ever gets the full service! :D

OH moi?? LOL well Panther started it!!! HAHAHHA....sorry for hijacking the topic :aw:

Naw, It's all good and it's all right. ;)

I would say something but there bound to be hell to pay for...hehehe.... or massive laffs... either way I gonna wait till later.... whatever I say will be a golden zinger!!!!

I would say something but there bound to be hell to pay for...hehehe.... or massive laffs... either way I gonna wait till later.... whatever I say will be a golden zinger!!!!

Come on , Sharky do say it :giggle::P

Patience, Ocean.... patience is important..hehe... ya will see later... I gotta put in the right words to say for my zinger to be special enough...hehe

Patience, Ocean.... patience is important..hehe... ya will see later... I gotta put in the right words to say for my zinger to be special enough...hehe

I don't have patience :laugh2: you might need some helpful writing tips for the special zinger? Go to Jolie's blog you will find some :rofl2:
This is a special one eh?

Last edited:
Back