Gas Prices to JUMP!

:tears: :tears: :tears:

I commute 60 miles a day just for work so it is about 100 miles per day and it really sucks to be paying for high gas prices.

Here in German gas cost between $1.60 and $2.00 for a one litre :fu2:

that´s why I say that $2.16 a gallon (for 4 litres) in USA is terrible cheap!!!!!!!! Please deliver US gas to Germany.... :D

Liebling:-))) said:
$2.16 a gallon in USA is terrible cheap!!!!!!!! Please deliver US gas to Germany....

But you got better transportation system than we do and i have no choice but to drive to work :(

Meg said:
But you got better transportation system than we do and i have no choice but to drive to work :(

Well, I drive to work every day with car - 12 km for one way. :ugh:

Meg said:
Im bad at conversion ...12km meaning 6 miles?

According to the link that Beowulf gives, Liebling means 7.5 miles.

I drive 7 miles for school, one way. so almost daily I have spent at least 14 miles... and on some days, I will spend almost 40 miles (my husband's home to work is the longest route...after the work, I will head to school-- then home which is the shortest route out of all.) I love my home-- everywhere around me is only 20 minutes or less than 20 miles. I don't like to spend at my husband's home-- he lives in "out back country" where there is NO freeways... you get in or out ONE way and the MPH posted for that route is 35 mph. Oy Vey!

My car can last until 300 miles have been driven before I have to re-fuel but lately I haven't fill it to the maximum because of the gas prices... I tend to spend up to 5 bucks every time I go to the gas station. Because I hate it when I drive and see a cheaper gas station down 150 feet after I refuel :madfawk:
so I am saving my money by seeing the cheap gas staion and refuel there.. if I need gas BADLY and I know that gas station is expensive, I only pay up to 5-- from 2 bucks to 5 bucks.

The price of gas station really correlates to the income of a certain neighborhood! I work in high-income earners area so I avoid to refuel there... but the area around my university is cheap for gas so I try to sputter all way from work until I arrive there.
My husband's area for gas is cheap (but have a large diversity of prices-- 2.49 to 2.09... MY GOODNESS... but there are like seven gas stations along that street so I can cruisue until I am content with the price)-- I sputter all way until there as well with my "EMPTY GAS TANK" flashing(blinking) away....

Meg said:
Wow..i would love to drive only 8 miles per way! Lucky you! I drive 30 miles each way.

30 miles means is 48 km... wow... It could be around 30 to 35 minutes drive on the way to work right?

Liebling:-))) said:
30 miles means is 48 km... wow... It could be around 30 to 35 minutes drive on the way to work right?

It takes me 40 to 50 minutes each way because of traffic.

Thanks to this man!
9050188877.jpg
Why is he happy?Because you all elected him to become president he fooled a lot of people who belived his crappy polices. If yall voted to bob dole back in 1996 we would had bin laden assassinated and 9-11 wouldnt happen plus there would been hell to pay after the USS COLE attacks.Then gas prices would been cheap cause he would roll back bill clintons 5 cents a gallon gas tax hike.

ravensteve1961 said:
Thanks to this man!
9050188877.jpg
Why is he happy?Because you all elected him to become president he fooled a lot of people who belived his crappy polices. If yall voted to bob dole back in 1996 we would had bin laden assassinated and 9-11 wouldnt happen plus there would been hell to pay after the USS COLE attacks.Then gas prices would been cheap cause he would roll back bill clintons 5 cents a gallon gas tax hike.

Sheesh ..you ve been hitting the pipe too much.

Isn't Bush wonderful?
What's driving gas prices up is the weak dollar, and gas in Europe is a relative bargain and will become more so in the coming months.
Our economy is primed for a collapse. Japan has spent 200 BILLION buying our bonds in 2004, and they are getting tired of propping us up.
Expect gas to be over three dollars a gallon by summer.

Meg said:
Ahh thanks...

If i got it right (I dunno), my daily KM would be 96. :fingersx:

Any mileage times 1.62 equals the answer in kilometers. :)

Beowulf said:
Fill your tanks, boys and girls, gas prices are primed to rise to record levels...
Ouch! We use at least 60 gal. per week. :(

Back