Gas Prices are Dropping below $70!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil does not have anything to do with middle east crisis. These crisis were started long long long before the oil was found. They are just using oil as bargaining chips nowadays. Their crisis was based on religious, that is all.

I agree with you but I was hinting about an interesting point. The premise is that if we had really reduced our dependency on oil to the point that we weren't one of the main buyers of Middle East oil, the region would probably be less violatile as they wouldn't be so filty rich (the countries with their corrupt gov'ts). They probably would have reformed a while ago as they couldn't "buy" their way out of trouble.

I totally agree with you the Middle East was screwed a very long time ago...:whistle:

I Want SUVs TAXED HIGHER!!! And Tax Breaks for people who buy this car
oa2.jpg

These Cars get over 60 MPG.Less Trips to the Gas Station.If Chrysler Builds thisd car into a Combo if Electric and Gas engine Then it would really mean less trips to the gas stations Cause if people live in a Town on in a City they can do local shopping and trips to ballgames or movies without a trip to the gas station.This is why they should drop the CAR TAX If you buy this car.Then Gas prices would be a lot cheaper again cause no too many people will be buying gas.
I see cars like that all over the place here. They are pretty neat and can fit anywhere.
I wouldn't want to be in a crash with a bigger car though

LMAO!! That car looks so stupid. BUt if it saves gas go for it. But not much of a family car though

I Want SUVs TAXED HIGHER!!! And Tax Breaks for people who buy this car
oa2.jpg

These Cars get over 60 MPG.Less Trips to the Gas Station.If Chrysler Builds thisd car into a Combo if Electric and Gas engine Then it would really mean less trips to the gas stations Cause if people live in a Town on in a City they can do local shopping and trips to ballgames or movies without a trip to the gas station.This is why they should drop the CAR TAX If you buy this car.Then Gas prices would be a lot cheaper again cause no too many people will be buying gas.

Yeah I'll say that I agree there, but then who wants to be seen in a car like that? I sure the hell wouldn't want to be!!:eek3: :eek3:

LMAO!! That car looks so stupid. BUt if it saves gas go for it. But not much of a family car though

Good news oil price keep falling and come out from inside channel (two black lines). Today hope keep up stay low oil price. In afternoon might hit 66 or below. Red line is strongest support. Thanks to hurricanes season is weak. Here chart.

csept7aw2.jpg

I think USA is going to change new energy to Hydrogen in another decade. Gas price will become the past.

I think USA is going to change new energy to Hydrogen in another decade. Gas price will become the past.

What an optimist! ;)

Personally, I really dunno about that. I would have say that would that is a long shot for now.

Just think how the oil companies are going to handle that....yep kicking and screaming... Actually, I think they will be like the Mob...muscle in on that to keep their racket going. Sheeezzzz, if I were an Oil CEO, you bet I be thinking how to keep the company profitable if oil wasn't the thing anymore.

Does would more affordable?

Depends on lots of factors.

1) How costly is it to product hydrogen?
2) What kind of infrastructure do we need?
3) Will it be costly to run such vehicles as private owners?

Stuff like that...it will take time to sort itself out.

I think it will be another 25 to 35 years before hydrogen fuel becomes more common than oil based fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back