Gas Prices are Dropping below $70!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You americans should realise the bulk of you gas prices per gallon is taxes. Oil companies might make about 10 or 15 cents per gallon profit off of what you buy at the pump.

SEE Reiko knows the shit congress does. Thats why PAIN AT THE PUMP=PAIN AT THE POLLS!!! Vote for the DNC in november.They had 15 months to do something about Gas taxes
15 MONTHS!!
and all they do is sit around and go along with George bush by giving the wealthy tax breaks.

The democrats will just raise the taxes lol. Democrats are all about taxes

I want Democrats in control for One reason.. TO IMPEACH
GEORGE W BUSH!!

Illegal War in IRAQ he lied about saddam had WMDS.I know the real reason bush attacked IRAQ. Saddam Tried to kill his daddy back in 1993.And he said it to the press in his 1999 speech Well saddam tried to kill my daddy now im gonna get him

Illegal War in IRAQ he lied about saddam had WMDS.I know the real reason bush attacked IRAQ. Saddam Tried to kill his daddy back in 1993.And he said it to the press in his 1999 speech Well saddam tried to kill my daddy now im gonna get him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No he didn't lie because the US used to sell the WMDs to Iraq plus the intelligence not only from the US but from the russians, the french and from some of saddam's own defected people said he was trying to develope more. Even clinton back in the 90's believed he was trying to make more. Not to mention saddam has used them before and they found some old ones in the country. Also saddam would not cooperate with UN inspectors by blocking and delaying them everytime they wanted to look at a facility and then he kicked them out in 1998.
And saddam vilolated 17 UN resolutions over a span of 12 years.
The only thing bush is guilty of is enforcing them.

Revenge because saddam tried to kill his daddy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You really should stop believing what you read on the fringe websites lol

Good show! Yea, that is whole point. Saddam should NEVER invade Kuwaiti to begin with. Saddam wanted to invade Kuwaiti to get away from embargo by seize the oil reserve in Kuwaiti. Sure this got Bush dad pissed off, and wanted to push him back to Iraq which he did, plus had some intellegence showing that he had WMD, So, because clinton did nothing, this gave Saddam 8 good years to hide them! 8 years is way too long!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No he didn't lie because the US used to sell the WMDs to Iraq plus the intelligence not only from the US but from the russians, the french and from some of saddam's own defected people said he was trying to develope more. Even clinton back in the 90's believed he was trying to make more. Not to mention saddam has used them before and they found some old ones in the country. Also saddam would not cooperate with UN inspectors by blocking and delaying them everytime they wanted to look at a facility and then he kicked them out in 1998.
And saddam vilolated 17 UN resolutions over a span of 12 years.
The only thing bush is guilty of is enforcing them.

Revenge because saddam tried to kill his daddy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You really should stop believing what you read on the fringe websites lol

gas prices here dropped only 20 cents so far, i'd like to see it drop a bit futher down and stick with it as well.

Me too, but I wouldnt bet it will continue to drop. There have been serious activities in middle east, and this is what causing the problem, plus China is now new, but huge oil consumer too! That is what adds to the problems on supply and demand law.

gas prices here dropped only 20 cents so far, i'd like to see it drop a bit futher down and stick with it as well.

And democrats are going to lower the price of oil how?? lol

Exactly!

I heard they really wanted to raise the taxes on gas to force conservation. I say go one further, force a higher price for gas guzzlers like $1 more and you will see some serious conservation efforts by Joe Q. Public. Nothing like a pain in the wallet to get people's attention.

One thing for sure is that the US right now needs to make a serious effort of using oil less and less. Maybe switch to hydrogen. Either way this is something the US could make a serious effort to do and maybe complete within 30 years. Then maybe the world would follow.
We all know this will never happen not because of bush or republicans or democrats.

One thing for sure is that the US right now needs to make a serious effort of using oil less and less. Maybe switch to hydrogen. Either way this is something the US could make a serious effort to do and maybe complete within 30 years. Then maybe the world would follow.
We all know this will never happen not because of bush or republicans or democrats.

Amen to that! We should have started this back in the 70's. Sheeezzzz, how stupid can we be! I we had done so, maybe the Middle East would be a whole lot quieter place... (well one can dream).

Accord to weblog saying that America are slow process into ethanol and bio-diesel. It's good chance to slow forget about oil :)

Accord to weblog saying that America are slow process into ethanol and bio-diesel. It's good chance to slow forget about oil :)

Ethanol and bio-diesel really can't replace all oil nor it is anticipated to do so. What it will do is reduce our dependency on so much foreign oil. Between the alternatives and the newly found Gulf oil, we should be able to ween ourselves off at least 50% to 60% of foreign oil. Ultimately, the game is to totally get ourselves off of foreign oil or at least reduce it to a smaller percentage like 15% or less (and stick our tongues at the rest of the world ;)).

Now, we just need to crack some heads in congress to get the message...:whistle:

Oil does not have anything to do with middle east crisis. These crisis were started long long long before the oil was found. They are just using oil as bargaining chips nowadays. Their crisis was based on religious, that is all.
We will never ease to depend on oil. We will always need oil EVEN if we quit using them for vehicle. We STILL need oil for various products, like tires, asphalt pavement, roof shingles, medical products, and so forth they aren't easily replaced with something else.
Amen to that! We should have started this back in the 70's. Sheeezzzz, how stupid can we be! I we had done so, maybe the Middle East would be a whole lot quieter place... (well one can dream).

I Want SUVs TAXED HIGHER!!! And Tax Breaks for people who buy this car
oa2.jpg

These Cars get over 60 MPG.Less Trips to the Gas Station.If Chrysler Builds thisd car into a Combo if Electric and Gas engine Then it would really mean less trips to the gas stations Cause if people live in a Town on in a City they can do local shopping and trips to ballgames or movies without a trip to the gas station.This is why they should drop the CAR TAX If you buy this car.Then Gas prices would be a lot cheaper again cause no too many people will be buying gas.

Your really need more education yourself! There is plenty of tax breaks for vehicles with alternative fuel, sadly not many people want to take advantage of this, this includes you! You really need a brain surgeon!
I Want SUVs TAXED HIGHER!!! And Tax Breaks for people who buy this car
oa2.jpg

These Cars get over 60 MPG.Less Trips to the Gas Station.If Chrysler Builds thisd car into a Combo if Electric and Gas engine Then it would really mean less trips to the gas stations Cause if people live in a Town on in a City they can do local shopping and trips to ballgames or movies without a trip to the gas station.This is why they should drop the CAR TAX If you buy this car.Then Gas prices would be a lot cheaper again cause no too many people will be buying gas.

Your really need more education yourself! There is plenty of tax breaks for vehicles with alternative fuel, sadly not many people want to take advantage of this, this includes you! You really need a brain surgeon!

Im Gonna Sell My Saturn SC1 When this car Hits US Markets.And Ill Buy that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back