Gas Prices are Dropping below $70!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buckdodgers

NEW YORK - Oil prices fell below $70 a barrel Friday as
Iran's defiance of the U.N. request to stop its nuclear enrichment program didn't lead to immediate sanctions.

Also easing energy prices ahead of the long Labor Day weekend were a mixed U.S. jobs report, which suggests fuel demand probably won't surge sharply; a more subdued forecast for this year's hurricane season; and plans from BP PLC to increase output at its huge oil field at Prudhoe Bay.

Light, sweet crude for October delivery fell $1.07 to settle at $69.19 a barrel Friday on the New York Mercantile Exchange.

Crude futures have fallen 4.6 percent this week, and are down more than 11 percent from their record high of $78.40 a barrel reached July 14.

Average U.S. pump prices have pulled back over the past month from more than $3 for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline to $2.79 a gallon, according to AAA.

Iran,
OPEC's second-largest producer behind Saudi Arabia, defied the
U.N. Security Council's Thursday deadline to halt its nuclear program. Traders have been worried that Iran might block oil exports if punished by the
United Nations. But at this point, American officials and others say no action will be sought before a key European diplomat meets with Tehran's atomic energy chief next week to seek a compromise.

"Anything that's going to happen with Iran isn't going to happen tomorrow ... any kind of line in the sand is quite a ways off," said Fimat USA analyst Mike Fitzpatrick.

Crude oil slips below $70 a barrel - Yahoo! News

It has NOTHING to with easing off IRAN! Its all about the republicans they are runing scared!!! They are AFRAID of the Voters.They are SCARED OF PEOPLE LIKE ME!!! Democrats are doing nothing cause they know the republicans are shooting themselves in the foot by siding with
GEORGE W BUSH.

NEW YORK - Oil prices fell below $70 a barrel Friday as
Iran's defiance of the U.N. request to stop its nuclear enrichment program didn't lead to immediate sanctions.

Also easing energy prices ahead of the long Labor Day weekend were a mixed U.S. jobs report, which suggests fuel demand probably won't surge sharply; a more subdued forecast for this year's hurricane season; and plans from BP PLC to increase output at its huge oil field at Prudhoe Bay.

Light, sweet crude for October delivery fell $1.07 to settle at $69.19 a barrel Friday on the New York Mercantile Exchange.

Crude futures have fallen 4.6 percent this week, and are down more than 11 percent from their record high of $78.40 a barrel reached July 14.

Average U.S. pump prices have pulled back over the past month from more than $3 for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline to $2.79 a gallon, according to AAA.

Iran,
OPEC's second-largest producer behind Saudi Arabia, defied the
U.N. Security Council's Thursday deadline to halt its nuclear program. Traders have been worried that Iran might block oil exports if punished by the
United Nations. But at this point, American officials and others say no action will be sought before a key European diplomat meets with Tehran's atomic energy chief next week to seek a compromise.

"Anything that's going to happen with Iran isn't going to happen tomorrow ... any kind of line in the sand is quite a ways off," said Fimat USA analyst Mike Fitzpatrick.

Crude oil slips below $70 a barrel - Yahoo! News

It has NOTHING to with easing off IRAN! Its all about the republicans they are runing scared!!! They are AFRAID of the Voters.They are SCARED OF PEOPLE LIKE ME!!! Democrats are doing nothing cause they know the republicans are shooting themselves in the foot by siding with
GEORGE W BUSH.

It is old news.. I already know about it few days ago..

Low fuel prices means more cars on the freeways, more people playing hot leadfeet, and more road rage. Remember 70 cents a gallon during Poppy's regime? Remember how many road rage incidents in the OC freeways at the same time?

Richard

Low fuel prices means more cars on the freeways, more people playing hot leadfeet, and more road rage. Remember 70 cents a gallon during Poppy's regime? Remember how many road rage incidents in the OC freeways at the same time?

Richard

I remember when i was 20 yrs old .. it cost.25 cents per gal

TOUGH CALL.....TWO WAYS

csept1th3.jpg

I Cant wait until November PAIN AT THE PUMPS=PAIN AT THE POLLS This November And When Democrats take over House & Senate that means Impeachment hearings for GEORGE W BUSH!! I Cant wait to tune in CNN for that event.

From This Asshole
nixon-resigning-via-nbctv.jpg

To this asshole
bush-address.jpg

I remember when i was 20 yrs old .. it cost.25 cents per gal
When I was 20 years old, gas went up to 15 cents per gallon. Ummm, guess that kinda tells my age, huh?

I filled up car yesterday at $2.54/gallon. Sure glad it came down.

When I was 20 years old, gas went up to 15 cents per gallon. Ummm, guess that kinda tells my age, huh?

I filled up car yesterday at $2.54/gallon. Sure glad it came down.

yeah i guess you are about 10 yrs older than me LOL i am 62

Life is good now...but chances are good that it will go up again depending on what happens in the world and we are in the hurricane season now...

I think it's normal that gas should be raise during staffs, equipment on cost to get gas and the fuel on planet won't be last longer.

Concept that I saw Sliders story that city called San Angeles is largest metro city in North America, which grow together both San Francisco and Los Angeleo and San Diego as the earthquake never exist. Population is like over 50 millions? Anyway, there is gas station that charge $410 per gallon for gas-power vehicle :o

It will raise in future as gas go low, and price will go up. No matter.... Gas will run out!

This time of the year they always lower the gas prices, It's always higher in the the summer time. Of course your heating bill goes WAAAAAYYYY UP!!

You americans should realise the bulk of you gas prices per gallon is taxes. Oil companies might make about 10 or 15 cents per gallon profit off of what you buy at the pump.

Yes I know that. It says so right on the pump itself. If I remember correctly its 33.3 cents per gallon federal tax.

You americans should realise the bulk of you gas prices per gallon is taxes. Oil companies might make about 10 or 15 cents per gallon profit off of what you buy at the pump.

Don't forget state and local tax and the tax payed to import most of that oil and the taxes imposed on the oil companies to operate the refineries

Oh yeah I know I pay all that to..Thats The United States of America for ya. Blah:ugh3:

Don't forget state and local tax and the tax payed to import most of that oil and the taxes imposed on the oil companies to operate the refineries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back