Gas is going to be 4 a gal this summer

Oh boy...grrrr at Maryland! I love life here though..:giggle:

Enjoy! It is always in the eye of the beholder...isn't it?

I love my new home (9 years and counting) in NC far better than up there. Each to their own.

Er...back to regular programming...

Enjoy! It is always in the eye of the beholder...isn't it?

I love my new home (9 years and counting) in NC far better than up there. Each to their own.

Er...back to regular programming...

One more time to be :offtopic:??? I would love to move to PA but my husband has a good job here so what can we do? LOL!!!! At least he is getting paid big bucks while I am slowly getting there...maybe another 15 years. hahahaha!

One more time to be :offtopic:??? I would love to move to PA but my husband has a good job here so what can we do? LOL!!!! At least he is getting paid big bucks while I am slowly getting there...maybe another 15 years. hahahaha!

You could buy some lotteries to win some money so that you could buy a 2nd house as your wish.

Around here it is hovering close to $3.gal. Somedays it is a few cents less, others a few cents more.

Around here it is hovering close to $3.gal. Somedays it is a few cents less, others a few cents more.

What part of the country? I'm from Cleveland, OH.

It just jumped from 2.75 to 2.95 last night, GAH!

Last edited:
You could buy some lotteries to win some money so that you could buy a 2nd house as your wish.

Yea, I should but I dont think about it when I am at the store. :giggle:

Gas here is now hovering the 3 dollar mark..I dont think gas will reach 4 dollars as it is summer now?

Our gas has gone back up to $2.72. :(

This picture shows how Citgo is more than Hess in my area. Every day I pass these two stations, and Hess is always cheaper. I wonder why anyone bothers to get gas at the Citgo station?

Attachments

• gasprices.jpg
    gasprices.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 16
I'm broke! I cannot afford to pay a gas for $6.72. :mad:

gasprice.jpg

I don't appreciate someone tampering with my original photo. :mad:

The photo I took today is posted in #308. The photo in #309 was doctored without my knowledge or permission.

I don't appreciate someone tampering with my original photo.

The photo I took today is posted in #308. The photo in #309 was doctored without my knowledge or permission.

I thought that this photo was from the Google search. I really did not purpose it. I am sorry that you are upset about it.

I thought that it would be interesting some of you to see it as a shock. These prices are not true. I made it on Fireworks 8 for my pleasure.

Do you want me to remove the picture so that you will feel better?

I thought that this photo was from the Google search. I really did not purpose it. I am sorry that you are upset about it.

I thought that it would be interesting some of you to see it as a shock. These prices are not true. I made it on Fireworks 8 for my pleasure.

Do you want me to remove the picture so that you will feel better?
It's not from Google. I stopped at the gas station on my way home today, and took the picture.

No, you can leave it as long as you explain that it's fake.

Next time, please ask first.

I am so glad that my family and I live close to stores, police dept, and hospital and post office. Everything is close by and my job is close by as well. SO i am very fortunate that we dont' have to do far way to do our shoppoing as well.

We paid $2.60 per gallon tonight.

Unleaded gas prices range from $2.69 to $2.90 or so around here. The prices are dropping a little slowly and it's middle of the summer. I hope it's the end of high gas prices this time, but I highly doubt it.

September usually the highest peak of the year.

Unleaded gas prices range from $2.69 to $2.90 or so around here. The prices are dropping a little slowly and it's middle of the summer. I hope it's the end of high gas prices this time, but I highly doubt it.

Here is $3.02. What a suck!

I read about Toyota's RA4 EV (electric vehicle). I was surprised to learn that it runs on 117 highway / 91 city. The company stopped selling them because it sold 300 trucks which was not enough profit in two years. I am sure that it was too expensive. What a jerk because we are sick of gas all the times. I believe that it was for rich people who bought these trucks which is not for everyone.

Back