garfield the movie

knightwolf68

Reaction score
i just found out that it is going to be release in the theater soon ... yes it is GARFIELD !!! I was shock to see that ...

Let me Guess Garfield is ur favorite huh?

oh I've seen it MONTHS ago before they would even show the preview posters in the movies...of course, Garfield is one of my favorite comic characters :) but I'm not so sure about the movie...

Cheri said:
Let me Guess Garfield is ur favorite huh?
nah it isn't my favorite but i thought i would post it since i am very aware of that everybody love garfield so why not give them check it out ... otherwise i think the movie of garfield is so cute !!! hehe

ga040308.gif

of course, I still haven't find out who will play as Jon Arbuckle, the garfield's owner.

The Garfield movie sounds awesome, I've seen the trailer for it, Garfield is CGI and Odie is a real dog, and everything else is real. I'm guessing they made Garfield CGI because of facial expressions and body movements. I wonder how it will be though, based on the comic strip jokes or just a whole movie featuring Garfield with some new adventure. It will be interesting!

How cute! I wouldn't pay to see it in the theaters, but I'm definitely renting this when it's out on dvd.

I can't wait to see this movie... not too sure whether it'll be a good movie or not, but nevertheless can't wait!

I do know that I did find Garfield movie in another forum (hearing), last winter. :o

It will be good!!!

Yeah, I saw the poster for it at Chadstone's Hoyts Cinemas where I was watching 'Starsky and Hutch' with a client today. ;)

Will see if it'll be worthwhile my money and time to watch it! :lol:

Starsky and Hutch, I might see as well. I'll prob end up watching Garfield on DVD - can't wait months for it to come out with subs at the cinema!

I saw the preview on the AIM when I signed on, and of course, I was alittle surprised that Jennifer Love Hewitt (I know what you did last summer, TV's Party Of Five) is even in that movie!

But there was one part when I just saw Garfield moving his lips...is he literally talking right out of his mouth?? If that's the case, then they've done a very poor job following Jim Davis' comic strips. :roll:

Also, there was one part where Garfield jumped out of an apartment...but wait a min...apartment?!?! doesn't Jon actually live in a HOUSE? and where is Odie, also?

Dont get me wrong, I think Garfield's cool but I'm just not so sure about the movie...looks pretty cheezy than I thought.

oh well...better wait for the reviews on this until then...if it sucked, then Jim Davis can kiss his ass good bye and call in for an retirement after 26 years of Garfield running the newspapers.

I loved reading Garfield when I was young.

Oooh, I want to see the film and I'll be there if it's captioned :)

I'll go and see it anyway IF they have captions, if not I can wait till it's out on DVD. But I'd still love to see it, seeing I'm a fan of the Garfield comics and own one :P

Back