Games on Demand is the actual New X-gen gaming

Hey, I did tried ONLIVE on my PC, and look good so far. i recent played Just Cause 2 and DiRT 2, WOW, graphic look fantastic on my 4 years old PC.
Yeah, amazing! So You played demo games onlive, dont you?

meh...I've used consoles since 1987...why stop now?
Some resource saying that more than million gamers play online gaming. XBOX 360 multi play and PC MMO are for example. Gaming is evolve of timeline for million reasons.. this is the cloud gaming. And a digital distribution gaming is the cloud gaming, too. PC Gamers who loathe console, and prefer PC gaming for their reasons. PC offering gamers for a cloud gaming like steam, onlive, etc. this is new innovation and built it from scratches!

steam-1million to 2 million online every day 24/7,
steamonline.jpg

PS3 can beat this?

Onlive is friendly offering gamers for games rents before buy xbox360 games or ps3 games.. Onlive gaming, Gamers can use keyboard & mouse or controller either.. But now I've heard Onlive will offer gamers can access to play unlimited games.

I've heard that Steam and PlayStation currently work together for next gen gaming. I can't speaking it for PS.. So, No one stop you play ps3, whatever..

onlive.microconsole.announcement.111810-530px.png

img96541x600vert.jpg

New Onlive controller is a comb of Playstation and Xbox.. Onlive Micro console system will launch on Dec 2, 2010. thats AWESOME!

Reviews & Pictures: Link 1
onlive gaming system (tech specs): Link 2

I wanted to research deeply about Games on demand after I had discussed with steel x about "game on demands" from another thread few days ago..

I shockly realized that Games on demand is actually BLUE PRINT for nearly future.. the digital distribution of games and cloud based gaming services is NEW X-GEN GAMING! but Will it survive this next generation?

In any event the whole browser/cloud based gaming and things like this I just don’t know about.

Gaikai - they test on steaming pc

Playcast- In europe, they will launch in 2010 (coming soon).

OTOY - coming soon

Onlive - will be launch by this winter and already have the parthership with various game industry:
currentpartshipwithonli.jpg

Video game streaming technology working in any browser with no installs, no plug-ins.

Gaikai Game Streaming Technology Demo-
[yt]k-w56hQxmnY[/yt]

Gaikai: Live Demonstration -
[yt]jiaNQv1XqRw[/yt]

OTOY demo -
[yt]hvZKmSvOxMY[/yt]

OTOY on big screen -
[yt]8Y69ovztD40[/yt]

OTOY mobile
[yt]rZyk3wm3Cb0[/yt]

OnLive Video Demo -
[yt]j5oIr4o_MIk[/yt]

Onlive, Gaikai and others. See, there is already a standard and that is the PC. All on these streaming services still run pc hardware, it might be super powerful.

These services will help bring in new gamers into PC gaming, with a higher install base, more developer interest in the PC platform, etc.

Therefore, Money no longer has to flow back to Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo it will all flow to developers resulting in hopefully better games! And plus they don't have to waste development time tweaking each game for 3-4 different platforms.

Its possible... but all in all, I think they should keep some flow of the old school gaming into the new. (Example: Kinect) Not against it, but its not really worth gaming with.

Back