Gamera is a friend of children

whatfirealarm

Reaction score
My roomate and I are going to Japan this summer, and i was wondering if anyone lives, has lived, or has visited Japan who could give me some tips on where to go.

My roomate and I are going to Japan this summer, and i was wondering if anyone lives, has lived, or has visited Japan who could give me some tips on where to go.

I've been at Tokyo, all by myself. Which place are you going?

If it's Tokyo, I RECOMMEND to go to Shinjuku if you are looking for high city and shopping, lights stuff like that. Also I recommend to go to Tokyo Tower too, it's wonderful to go up on that.

Also my most favorite temple area was Ueno Park, they usually have varies of animals, which are Zoo and musems, and plus big temple area there.

Aquariums, that's like a sea animals zoo, are very popular in Japan and I would recommend you to go one of them. Tokyo Tower have that in the building under the Tokyo Tower. The aquarium where I went was at the Sunshine 60 building, also the Sunshine 60 building has a very good observation deck too.

Oh, the Imperial Palace are very good place to see too. It's amazing there.

Tookyoo wa omoshiroi desu yo! ;) if you want some of Japanese pharse, like "Hello", "Nice to meet you", etc. please feel free to ask me, I have been taking 101 and 102 Japanese classes.

Hope you have fun in Japan, it's so wonderful there, people are very friendly there! :D

Back