Gameboy Advance with Zelda

illustrator

Reaction score
I am sell GameBoy Advance with Zelda: Link to the Past for $60. It come with everything: manuals, box, and cartridge and batteries. These game and video game system are in excellent condition. Work great!

gb_and_zelda.jpg

If you're interest, please send PM. I accept paypal.com or money order.

Question? Post here!

Last edited:
ah. It's very old! you're toss in trade

Why are you selling it? You're making it sound like you bought the GBA only with one game... and you're selling it already?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Why are you selling it? You're making it sound like you bought the GBA only with one game... and you're selling it already?

I have more games for GB classic and Advance thry ebay. I guess nobody want it as I will start sell it at ebay then...

YOu didn't answer VamPyroX's question.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO SELL IT FOR? DESPARATE TO NEED $$$, EH?

Originally posted by illustrator
I am sell GameBoy Advance with Zelda: Link to the Past for $60. It come with everything: manuals, box, and cartridge and batteries. These game and video game system are in excellent condition. Work great!

gb_and_zelda.jpg

If you're interest, please send PM. I accept paypal.com or money order.

Question? Post here!

can you just give me the Zelda one... I have a Platinum GBA

Originally posted by LeviathanC
YOu didn't answer VamPyroX's question.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO SELL IT FOR? DESPARATE TO NEED $$$, EH?

need $$$

I hardly use GameBoy in these day...

need $$$

I hardly use GameBoy in these day...
Why get the GBA in the first place? I usually keep every game and game console that I ever get.

hi will u sell zelda seperately ? if not thats cool i just purchased a gba bundle stuff from a friend on sunday so that makes me have extra gba while i m already getting the gba sp when it comes out which has been pre paid in full for cant wait !!! anywayz LMK abt the zelda game thks dude !

I heard there is a new Game Boy SP with improvement graphic!

Originally posted by Waz

Actually, there's no improvements in graphics at all. Only this time, we will be able to light up GameBoy.

Originally posted by dojosky
hi will u sell zelda seperately ? if not thats cool i just purchased a gba bundle stuff from a friend on sunday so that makes me have extra gba while i m already getting the gba sp when it comes out which has been pre paid in full for cant wait !!! anywayz LMK abt the zelda game thks dude !

sorry for not reply your... however, I am not allow to sell seperately. I already sold thru ebay for $76.00 :) Of course, it include shipping and handle.

Originally posted by Waz

Only new about GBA SP is...

bigger screen
backlite
new style hardware

Sadly, they didn't add bluetooth (wireless). :(

Only new about GBA SP is...

bigger screen
backlite
new style hardware

Sadly, they didn't add bluetooth (wireless). :(

Ahh i see buddy, still sound good though! :D

I have more games for GB classic and Advance thry ebay. I guess nobody want it as I will start sell it at ebay then...

HI what is ur ebay username so i can see what other games u have for sale thanks ! seems like no one else here wants to sell video games :( ha

Back