Game: I like this...

K

kuifje75

I'm starting a new thread here, so that we all can learn more about each other. Here is what I want you to do... I will begin with something that I like. If you also like it, then you sign in and say I like this too. Then you add a new thing that you like. Keep this going on.

Note: No side comments please.

Example:

1st poster: I like wines.

2nd poster: I like wines too. I like to play golf.

3rd poster: I like to play golf too. I like to watch TV.

etc...

I love to swim at the beach and get tanned too.

I love to read in German. Ha ha ha, just kidding, I love to joke!

i guess no one can do bouldering... let me do something :

i love to do bouldering too. i love to drive.

I love to do drive too! I love to walk through a forest with trusted friends/family members.

I love to walk through a forest with trusted friends/family members. I love to stalk and attack pretty innocent girl. :o

Bollocks! According to the rumours I heard, it is the girls who like to stalk and attack you. :P

I like to take tons of photographs on my trips.

i like to take tons of photographs on my trips too - natures are sooo beautiful. i like to play with my dog.

:slap: Snatching my pussy & stroking her!! "Yes sweetie.. we're not going to listen to that meanie!!"

I love to go for long drives in the country and go for walks in the forest to see the scenery. I love it now that the nice cool weather is here!! :D

I love it now that the nice cool weather is here!!( too...)

i love to surf the internet.

I would love to make people laugh but I can't... but I like to tickle people anyway.

:lol: I love to tickle people anyway too!

I love to go swimming during a snowy day!

:shock: swimming in the snow qq *thud* not me!!!! hahaha

i love just driving thru various towns checking things out!

Back