Game collection

Hmm I see some games I wanna buy, but too bad most of PS1 is too expensive for my own taste. Going from $90.00+ just for used games. lol

Breath of fire 3
Star Ocean: The second story
Lunar series

Metroid prime 2: echoes

I am just curious, you bought em for collection or to play?

if u care only to play old games, not to collect and sell for extra bucks in the future, i recommend buying xbox then mod it.
xbox being modded can play nes, snes, genesis, master system 1/2, turbografix16, pce, segacd, 32x, ps1, n64, mamedox, fba, etc, etc games, and xbox games u can download off the net and play on the modded xbox.
i have only 5 purchased games in my room lol (halo 2 tinbox collection edition, final fantasy 7, chrono trigger, re:zero, and odin sphere, and a turbografix16 console somewhere hidden in my storage).
i have over 1 or 2 thousand games in my modded xbox hard drive.
and my ps2 just got modded recently (just for ps1 and ps2 games, not for emulators, xbox's better for 'em), so it'll be filled with alot of ps2 games later after i order a bigger hard drive for the ps2.
i plan to mod my gamecube later, no rush lol.

of course i still buy games like limited edition, collection edition, rare one, etc (already preordered halo 3 legendary edition with the helmet one, bah).

Last edited:
Eh...I guess I can do that, but I don't know how and I don't really want to buy x-box. I just enjoy playing game in a regular way.

Maybe I should have done that. But it is not that important to me. If I really wanted to play that badly I could have just got it from site and play on computer with small screen lol.

Holy crap! That's alot of games you have there Xgamer! I remmy my former friend has over 1,000 games from NES to PS2 but Havnt heard from him lately I guess he has more than that by now.

Holy crap! That's alot of games you have there Xgamer! I remmy my former friend has over 1,000 games from NES to PS2 but Havnt heard from him lately I guess he has more than that by now.
via 8700g~

Zing, bro! that's me, its me for who I am! Ha Ha, I was used to buy xbox games more than other games. I was freaked crazy about xbox so badly! Until XBOX 360 games made me buy less, because price is high in today and some lousy games which are so rip off unlike pervious xbox games (either good and lousy) were affordable price.

I feel ya, man! 348 games are long way to complete!!!! This is why I has limity choice of games. I like FPS with good control and subtitles, Racing games with good steering control, NFL games, NBA games, Tiger Woods Golf, and bowling (if theres one for next gen console).
via 8700g~

Zing, Ha, Ha, you bust my ass! Yeah your sayings is true.. But I am focus on first person shooter games on list which come first complete. ;)

Yes I do have some sport games for guests who come here or stay over night. Sports has no mission nor storyline. but its unlimit time to play like forever..

Back