'Gally 3' the sequel

but Robert Davida is very intelligent... he graduated from High School
at age 15. :eek3:

Yes its exciting to see it live webcast on Sunday on my 32 inch screen!

Richard

Its amazing to see that after all the months of ruckus of unfair proccess, howls of opression, screams of lack of people of color, and audism cries that even the new deafhood chocked IPSAC restarted the selection process shockingly came up with an almost identical mix of final three candidates. It makes me wonder if the deafhood charisma has really gone to the dogs this time.

Richard Roehm
I agree. No one is ever satisfied. They should have just shut up when they picked Jane. Maybe, the process is wrong. Maybe, it's right. That's what the future is for.

It'll happen again for the permanent position. Deafhood appears to be very absent this time after screaming they were left out of the proccess the last time.

What the hell happened?

Richard

Somebody other than Jane, is what happened.

You watch Weiner, the hot dog man, because he might open back TV Department program.

You didn't answer my question. How could you have possibly come to the conclusion that Dr. Weiner "He admitted that he has no knowledge of ASL and deaf culture... and he is against ASL. He is worser than Jane F."

You didn't answer my question. How could you have possibly come to the conclusion that Dr. Weiner "He admitted that he has no knowledge of ASL and deaf culture... and he is against ASL. He is worser than Jane F."

Well at first I thought that he said that.... so I came with the conclusion that Dr. Weiner admitted that he has no knowledge of ASL and deaf culture.

But then I saw it was a transcript... and the people asked him question

And he was answering the question to the guy who said he has no knowledge of ASL and deaf culture.

So... I couldn't re edit my post because it was too late, 30 minutes were up...
So...

anyway.... I made a mistake... okay... alright? Alrighty then. :ty:

Back