Gallaudet?

Congratulations. :)

I, once was a student at Gallaudet too. You will have the time of your life over there. You need to make sure to balance your timing with other activities and studies. It can be overwhelming at first but as time goes by, you can learn how to manage.

Good Luck and do take it one at a time.

Congratulations. :)

I, once was a student at Gallaudet too. You will have the time of your life over there. You need to make sure to balance your timing with other activities and studies. It can be overwhelming at first but as time goes by, you can learn how to manage.

Good Luck and do take it one at a time.

How come did you get balance? I need know more about financial aid. :)

How come did you get balance? I need know more about financial aid. :)

The timing balancing is something that you have to teach yourself with a self-discipline.

As for financial aid - Have you checked with your VR and to dip into other resources like Pell Grant, Stafford Grants, so and on?

The timing balancing is something that you have to teach yourself with a self-discipline.

As for financial aid - Have you checked with your VR and to dip into other resources like Pell Grant, Stafford Grants, so and on?

VR never able to pay for it. That Florida government no money.

I have Pell Grant, Scholarship with Financial Aid. I not heard Stafford Grants before.

:)

Don't worry. I just curious question. I'm ok! I will have a new friend at Gally. :D

ScottW well make sure you go to church weekly at Gally, That was the only way I survived being among all of those sinners lol .. Esp the funny bunnies all over the campus.. 1/3 of em .. GEESH

Don't worry, I can go church in Gally. :D I am Christian. :D I take care of it. :D God take care of me. :D

Sure, minimize loans. I had scholarships, grants, VR and SSI and didn't need any loans. I estimated that I only paid on the order of ten thousand dollars for my BS at RIT and plenty of that was from SSI. That was a good deal because if you were registered with NTID and paid all of current rates and didn't include money from coops, it'd be $100 thousand for 5 years and if you were someone hearing and not registered with NTID, nearly $200 thousand for 5 years.

Sure, minimize loans. I had scholarships, grants, VR and SSI and didn't need any loans. I estimated that I only paid on the order of ten thousand dollars for my BS at RIT and plenty of that was from SSI. That was a good deal because if you were registered with NTID and paid all of current rates and didn't include money from coops, it'd be $100 thousand for 5 years and if you were someone hearing and not registered with NTID, nearly $200 thousand for 5 years.

Your numbers got my attention... So I did my calculation of my college 4 years... I have spent 68,000 on my education. Wow... did not realized that I spent that much. Maybe more than that... Your numbers are more accurate than I thought.

I recently learned in mortgage world... you have student loans, it will hurt your ability to buy a home. Even if you have nice paying job but you will not be able to buy a home until you pay off your student loans.

So my advice - avoid student loans while you can in college. They hurt a lot of newbies rookie house buyer. They cannot get home loan because too much student loans.

And another advice - do not stay too long. 4-5 years is ok... not 6,7,8,9 years in BA degree. That will hurt you more than 4-5 years of college.

My brother finished his PHD degree and he has 100,000 worth of loans left to pay off. So his wife has PHD too... So he has 200,000 worth of loans to pay off. Its more likely they will never own a home for a long time. And now they are pregnant and due in DEC 2008.

Back