Gallaudet

elwood123

Reaction score
Recently, i found online where gally is having a bunch of stuff going on, such as being sued, risking losing its accredidation, and having its athletic program put on prohbation. can someone please hlp explain exactly whats going on? i'm so confused...

Recently, i found online where gally is having a bunch of stuff going on, such as being sued, risking losing its accredidation, and having its athletic program put on prohbation. can someone please hlp explain exactly whats going on? i'm so confused...

That's called the turmoils of evolution. It's expected to get worse soon as Davila recently did something akin to a spartan king killing a messenger.

Richard

What exactly did Davila do? I did a quick google search, but nothing came up about anything bad that he did.

What exactly did Davila do? I did a quick google search, but nothing came up about anything bad that he did.

He fired the gallynet moderator who had also been employed as an auditor for the Gallaudet University's board of trustees.

Richard

Lots of changes took place friday. Some went up, some went down, some left, nobody went right.

Richard

Gallyprotest.org had a little tidbit about it that I just finished reading litterally a minute before my computer told me you responded. Thanks for keeping me updated, because God knows i'm going to miss alot and possibly missunderstand the signifigance of some of the things going on at gally, so thanks agian for keeping me updated. sorry if i rambled, but i'm tired.

Back