gahh..help me w/ homecoming dress??

Revealing is good. :naughty:

I kid, I kid

Let me help you.

prom.jpg

ugly_dress.jpg

Hmm, I'd go for a top picture. :D:P

jk

You need to call the local Sears and see if they have the dresses in stock. There might be enough time for Sears to ship from another location if they need to. Or you need to plan on traveling to the other Sears location.

but i adore all the dresses that were from JCPenny's or macy's. I actually live in Dayton Ohio just so you people know what stores are there in dayton. And so..yeah lol. So these dresses are gonna be great for me to find at the last minute because there are alot of them that i already like already and that fits the theme. Thanks for your help guys. But gonna be so hard to choose!!! my height is 5'6, I have brown hair, and hazel eyes. My feet are a size 10.. sooo..yeahh..i hate having big feet lol. But those are what i look like, i don't wanna add a pic of me. but I'm describing to what my hair color and eye color and height is of myself. Just so you guys might think what dress might be best for me. thanks alot tho!!

Lmao I am 19 and out of highschool and I am only 5 feet! hahaha and ur only a freshman! thats nuts hahaha..When I was a Freshman one of my good friends who was a junior was 6"4 now he's 6"7 i believe ..we use to walk to class (he had to re-do algebra) and ppl would laugh cuz of the huge height difference..
Back to the homecoming thing..and your hair...is it long? If its medium-ish long you can curl all of it and pull it up but loose so that the curls stretch a bit..if u google titanic and look at the pics from the movie u will see..don't be too heavy on make-up (if u wear any) just maybe lipstick and play up your eyes a bit :)

Back