Gah, is it really hard to find any guys who are deaf or willing to sign?

StarryGirl

Reaction score
Agh, okay, so I realized that I'm probably the only one in my hometown who actually signs ASL, but I'm wondering why it is hard to find deaf guys or find anyone who are willing to learn sign language... Should I just give up on guys and be a lesbian instead (I'm pansexual, not sure if actually bi) or just daydream about handsome foreigners?
Btw I would like to know how to "pick up" boys (which means how to talk to them) Gah...

Sound like you are trying to find someone to learn sign with in order to get a boyfriend.

Bad move. :nono:

I think its combination of luck and discovering the guy that does already know sign, if youre the only deaf person in town there might be locals that does sign. Dont give up. Sign up for deaf socials or meetups in your area.

Be careful! you accept to on sign language make sure on learn it sign language effort, find out guy! struggle on serious!! big serious! you careful on make sure wise! you make sure wise on find out ASL!, I want to know sign languag!

Be careful! you accept to on sign language make sure on learn it sign language effort, find out guy! struggle on serious!! big serious! you careful on make sure wise! you make sure wise on find out ASL!, I want to know sign languag!

..I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just wrote..
Btw, I am deaf and uses sign language..

..I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just wrote..
Btw, I am deaf and uses sign language..

you mention on someone? sign language?

I see, if you suppose find something someone hard willing sign?

I am learning, but still have a long ways to go... would like to find someone to learn with as well.... maybe even a relationship if I ever find someone who shares the same interests.

Hello StarryGirl, there are gentlemen out there in Canada.
I dont see any reason why you cant find a man.
You need to socialize and interact more in Deaf related events in
Canada. Toronto, Ontario and Saskatchewan are few examples to
try your luck. Or venture to visit the U.S. Goodluck.
Belated Wellcome to AllDeaf forum to you. Smiles.

we are a dime a dozen

There are plenty of us single or divorced HOH or deaf guys. I have yet to find one hearing woman that had any genuine interest in me. Been in 3 relationships and the first two women needed a visa and place to stay. Both lasted about 3 years. Third one dumped me after 5 months via email and said her previous boyfriend was again her "soulmate".
There are plenty of guys on here that would do their best to treat you like a queen.

it's best to allow love to create itself, instead of plan it or trying to mold two person to become a love item, i think?

Sorry, I'll make my question (the original post) more clear,
I am deaf and I guess the only one who actually signs fluently in my home area. I was asking if it is really hard to find someone who can sign and wants to be in a relationship. Sorry if people here thought I was trying to force people into signing so I could have relationships... >.<

Back