Fyi:

cincyma

Reaction score
I introduced myself to everyone and I even put myspace link to let everyone know I have myspace! Sooo some dude tried adding me but never said who he was or never introduced himself and I messaged him back and said I dont know who you are and he had the nerve to copy my message where I introduced myself and he said to me "I assume your comment is full of bullshit" So I didnt give a nice comment back because I dont take that crap from anyone!
hmm lets see...myspace is too popular and alot of physcos and scammers
Im not going to add someone that I dont know until you introduce yourself!
So if you are going to add me as a friend please introduce yourself. This is for safety reasons!
Thank you!

hmm lets see...myspace is too popular and alot of physcos and scammers Im not going to add someone that I dont know until you introduce yourself! So if you are going to add me as a friend please introduce yourself. This is for safety reasons! Thank you!

MySpace causes too many problems to me. Many of my friends have MySpace and they always complain about this and other problems. I hope the person wasn't really from AD and just saw your introduction here. :)

Just be careful on what you are doing on mySpace. I get random messages.

He is from AD but he never introduced him self so he got all mad bec I wouldnt add him so now I wont add him bec he was rude!
Thanks I know myspace is dangerous so thats why I have my page blocked and only add ppl that I know and new ppl that is willing to become friends or even from AD.

He is from AD but he never introduced him self so he got all mad bec I wouldnt add him so now I wont add him bec he was rude!
Thanks I know myspace is dangerous so thats why I have my page blocked and only add ppl that I know and new ppl that is willing to become friends or even from AD.

I have just realised what the reason would be. That guy might have some interest in you as he might notice you as a young lady - according to your profile photo. So I suggest, to be aware on who you are adding on mySpace and other things including AD as well. I am young myself, and I don't do that as it is not appropiate and it would be rude too.

Thanx for understanding! Some ppl just dont get it! I wouldnt mind adding you or if someone even introduced themself then thats the chances I take. I was hoping I didnt sound rude but you guys understand so Im relieved!
Anyways..Thanks again!!!

Thanx for understanding! Some ppl just dont get it! I wouldnt mind adding you or if someone even introduced themself then thats the chances I take. I was hoping I didnt sound rude but you guys understand so Im relieved!
Anyways..Thanks again!!!

No worries.. clearly explained. And I bet, the guy who added you on MySpace got red handed. :lol:

That's why I never like MySpace. I just don't like Myspace because I have to click every member's blog to read single of the blogs while I can just read whole of my friend's entries at once by clicking "Friends" at GreatestJournal.com, also most of the times when I click on other member's myspace, it took FOREVER to open the profile because too MANY stuff there. Also too much spammers around MySpace, I have to change my password for that twice. There is many reasons why I loathe MySpace.

MySpace Sucks. JMO.

I have a MySpace as well but I rarely check it and half the shit on there is well, just that - shit. I do have friends on there from around here locally and some from forums Ive been on for a few years. But Ive not added anyone on there I did not know. Half the time if you just leave those friend requests on there and not do anything with them, they do eventually go away.

I teach at an all girl high school and they ALL have myspace pages. They tried to get me to setup a page for myself but NO WAY!!! I am not interested. I have seen some of my friends' pages but I just don't trust it. I have heard too many people say that they were bothered by strange people and it just gives me a creepy feeling. JMO.

Back