" Fuze "

CyberRed said:
Supposedly IF, Alaska don't have " Fuze " -- then, there's always a different name for that kind of " Fuze ". I believe they do have " Fuze " because, I will live in a capital city.

Alaska is famous for homemakin' all different kind of berries. They pick them out from the plants for free and bring them home to make pies, jams, and etc. :)

Thanks for your reply promptly.. I like that to get know more..

Er um.. I have no idea about Fuze in my homearea and will find it out how's taste alike...
Hopefully turn it out TASTE SO GOOD! :D
If not.. so then I'll buy juice squeeze'em machine and will come real fruit mixes vegetable.. still good drink anyway.. Is that count healthier too?

GalaxyAngel said:

Er um.. I have no idea about Fuze in my homearea and will find it out how's taste alike...
If not.. so then I'll buy juice squeeze'em machine and will come real fruit mixes vegetable.. still good drink anyway.. Is that count healthier too?[/

Yes, it still that count healthier. You can use the squeeze machine. It will taste just dandy fine. ;)

CyberRed said:
You will find them at any grocery store. Hope you still have them in your local area. I live in Iowa -- don't know about your state if, they have " Fuze " drinks. Try to check at any grocery store in your local area. ;)

Great, I appreciate the infos. Thanks! :thumb:

GalaxyAngel said:

If not.. so then I'll buy juice squeeze'em machine and will come real fruit mixes vegetable.. still good drink anyway.. Is that count healthier too?

It called Juicer. Yes it is healthy to drink without any preservation and chemicals. But u can't keep the juices in the refrigator for another day or two.

Moondancer said:
It called Juicer. Yes it is healthy to drink without any preservation and chemicals. But u can't keep the juices in the refrigator for another day or two.

Yea.. I like that..
Tired of Contrence 1/2 water and frozen juice.. Tasty like not really FRESH!

I'd rather squeeze'em machine and will strong taste better fresh and healthier..
We'll plan to buy it within next week..
:D

Fresh Juices are kept 2 days max within the refrigator always?
Wha.. about 3 or more days and might not good taste?

I have not experience before juice squeeze'em machine before..

To make any kind of juice will tastes good for a day. (Like as u juiced it at very late night before u go to bed and will tastes better in am) but u have to drink it up before 12 hrs or it tastes bitter. I always make carrot juice and drink it up after juice made or otherwise it will tastes horrible if kept in refrigator overnight. (Advice u to do that at the same day to juice and drink it). Good luck..

Back