Future travel destinations

PaxThoreau

Reaction score
Do you have any vacation plans, even long-term? Where do you desire to visit?

My future travel destinations

Several day trips, including Ithaca, New York

Sept. 2003
Amsterdam
Germany: Hamburg, Berlin, Kronach and Munich

Mar. 2004
Arizona
Grand Canyon

Fall 2004
Spain, Portugal and maybe Morocco

Winter 2004/5
Montreal (winter person here)

Within 5 years
Austria
Turkey
Greece
Benelux
Cornwall and London
Ireland and Scotland
Vancouver and British Columbia
San Francisco
Alaska or Canada to see aurora borealis

Within 10 years
Egypt (my lifelong dream), Israel, Jordan (esp. Petra)
Russia
Thailand and Malaysia
China and Hong Kong

Man, you have it all planned eh? As of now, I have no definite travel plans. There is a possibility that I would relocate soon, but not too sure on that.

Next on my list would be to Japan. My Japanese friend has been asking me to come visit her for years, but of course, it just is too dang expensive to just fly there. Would have to save up thousands and thousands of yens for the trip! LOL

I thought there was a thread posted here with future travel plans, but apparently I can't find it. If I do find it, I will merge it.

EDIT:
I found the thread I was thinking about, but it is a bit different than this thread. I posted a webpage link to my page of list of where I want to travel to at this thread:

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1132

I have 3 dream of going on a vacation...
1. touch all 50 states during one trip...
2. going on a cruise with somebody...
3. go to another country...

oh I forgot to add to my list number 4...
4. to meet Fly Free!!!! :lol:

HEY WHAT ABT ME LMAO! and i know i would have grabbed ALL my buddies and we all would travel and make a doucomentary for the deaf like being on the road thru the eyes of the silent world!

Originally posted by javapride
HEY WHAT ABT ME LMAO! and i know i would have grabbed ALL my buddies and we all would travel and make a doucomentary for the deaf like being on the road thru the eyes of the silent world!

:lol: im well aware of that Javapride :lol:

Make that number 5 to meet javapride.... and number 6 to meet currently alldeaf members????

Originally posted by Fly Free
LOL PDP -- good luck trying to meet ALL the ADers LOL
it'd seem impossible to meet all ADers but I'll like to meet most of youse... I have names of members whose I want to meet but that'll happen later on if y'll still alive in here lol

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
it'd seem impossible to meet all ADers but I'll like to meet most of youse... I have names of members whose I want to meet but that'll happen later on if y'll still alive in here lol

OH ur deffy gonna meet me sooner or later :) heehhe

Originally posted by javapride
OH ur deffy gonna meet me sooner or later :) heehhe
sooner? when when when when when... ack ack ack java java java tell me WHEN!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
sooner? when when when when when... ack ack ack java java java tell me WHEN!

dont u know u already saw me ???? in ur DREAMS LOLOLOL :lol: heheheheh jk i ll be seeing u soon enuff .... I ll letcha know and go have a nice coca for urself little man LOL! hahah

yeah it would be fun to have travel partner, and keep each other companies even in group and travel around the world! :) it would be fun.

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
yeah it would be fun to have travel partner, and keep each other companies even in group and travel around the world! :) it would be fun.

*nodding* yep yep ONG!!!!!! a pal of mine who is local had gone to Europe a couple years ago with a friend and went backpacking for a month! OMG the stories he told it was sooooo AMAZING and i wanna go there and go backpacking :thumb: he asked me but i had to decline due to finances :( and no visa (still dont have a visa for travelling abroad -- need to apply but knowing the INS :roll: theyre gonna take like FOREVER processing)

i had gone on a USA driving tour last summer 2002 with Javapride as my travel partner -- it was FUN! :thumb:

Originally posted by Fly Free
*nodding* yep yep ONG!!!!!! a pal of mine who is local had gone to Europe a couple years ago with a friend and went backpacking for a month! OMG the stories he told it was sooooo AMAZING and i wanna go there and go backpacking :thumb: he asked me but i had to decline due to finances :( and no visa (still dont have a visa for travelling abroad -- need to apply but knowing the INS :roll: theyre gonna take like FOREVER processing)

i had gone on a USA driving tour last summer 2002 with Javapride as my travel partner -- it was FUN! :thumb:

Deffy was fly it was soo much fun and enriching as well. wanna do that again this time finishing all of the states without time limits :)

I always wanted to have a "trip around the world" with my wife...If you know what I mean. :rofl:

Back