Future of Screen Technology better than iphone,ipad,htc etc....

ComputerLover

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7_mOdi3O5E&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Future of Screen Technology[/ame]

Rather to have eNews appear to be in bathroom while take shower, that I would aware of weather and few important news to read for less 10 min. Pretty awesome concept

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Wow, so many possibilities if we have some of that technology available.

This amazes me as I always wanted to have such tech like this on mirror however do yall think it will actually happens in 2016 as it mentioned in video :hmm:

I have seen Hi-tech UI play role in different movie like Impossible Mission, Avatar, iRobot. But it will never happen in future soon.. I could be wrong..

the Augmented Reality UI could lead this if technology and time itself somehow evolve for years.

ledshower.jpg

I hope it doesn't include that :shock: and hope it doesn't came with videophone in shower :shock:

if that true... would you willing have no technology in house due too many eyes in your home :eek3:

I have seen Hi-tech UI play role in different movie like Impossible Mission, Avatar, iRobot. But it will never happen in future soon.. I could be wrong..

the Augmented Reality UI could lead this if technology and time itself somehow evolve for years.

Did you mean to say Mission Impossible?

Back