Funny video (interpreter for commerical) *spanish*

Seen it before, but its still good to watch again, I am wearing havaiana brown thongs (flip flop) at the moment!!! :dance2:

I had not seen this foreign language video...pretty funny!

I laughed and laughed so hard last night...I could not post it! Too damn funny! Thanks for the laugh!!!

The language is actually Portuguese. I can understand parts of it because I speak Spanish, but I confirmed it by going to the URL at the end...definitely Portuguese. And pretty funny! :)

Rose Immortal said:
The language is actually Portuguese. I can understand parts of it because I speak Spanish, but I confirmed it by going to the URL at the end...definitely Portuguese. And pretty funny! :)

The signed language looks fake to me.

apathrev said:
I think its just a coreographed routine of gestures to the song rather than someone who knows actual sign language.

I agree -- I think he's just a very talented physical comedian, not necessarily a CODA. But I absolutely love that routine. I've seen it before and it never gets old. I think he'd be brilliant at real sign if he ever learned it!

apathrev said:
I think its just a coreographed routine of gestures to the song rather than someone who knows actual sign language.

Natalie Imbruglia is very talented and hot, though.
Who is Natalie?

Back