Funny Thing About Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to ask you one thing. Are you for legalizing heroin?

I already asked Jiro that in an earlier post. In a roundabout way, he said he didn't support legalizing all drugs.

I've answered that question twice already unless it's for somebody else. I'm not going to answer it again because this means you're not really serious about this issue and you're just throwing random punches because it's funny. I'm sorry but it's not really funny to me when hundred of lives are lost every single day due to drug and drug war.

You say that hundreds of lives are lost every single day due to the drug war? What about the millions of lives that are lost from people who are drug addicts?

You say that hundreds of lives are lost every single day due to the drug war? What about the millions of lives that are lost from people who are drug addicts?

and what does that tell you? Million of lives that are lost to drugs are because of our failed drug policy, NOT DUE TO LEGALIZATION OF DRUGS. all for more reasons why we should emphasize on treatment programs and clinics (dispensing clean syringe and with medical supervision) for drug users...

I am not surpise that all drugs will legal someday... If in that case, then I would say meths are suppose to be legal, too.

How interesting when nobody will concern when it becomes legal and each story will cover up if it is a bad news. What they expect is... positive news that is base on any on-topic issue (drugs war, abortion, etc etc) that they want.

So I'm not and will not surpise when it happens all the time cos you don't know how many times that story is covered up. It is not matter what subject is about...

Oh well... =/
< /POV >

page15.gif

See!!

This Chart proves it!!

Jiro, You may throw your punches at me... But, you hit like a sissified domestic dissent!! :ugh2:

Illegal drugs are lower on the chart...... You want to know why?? Because it is illegal.

Legalizing the illicit drugs, will cause it to top off the chart, above alcohol!!:shock:

Again you do not care about society. You only care about getting your way!

I don't care how many punches you throw!! :cool2:

I still think you are tripping!! majorly on something!

:wave:

page15.gif

See!!

This Chart proves it!!

Jiro, You may throw your punches at me... But, you hit like a sissified domestic dissent!! :ugh2:

Illegal drugs are lower on the chart...... You want to know why?? Because it is illegal.

Legalizing the illicit drugs, will cause it to top off the chart, above alcohol!!:shock:

Again you do not care about society. You only care about getting your way!

I don't care how many punches you throw!! :cool2:

I still think you are tripping!! majorly on something!

that's it? the best you can give me is some scary assumptions and emotional rhetoric hyperbole??? You don't care because you know you already lost just like we already lost when the Drug War started. :wave: btw - I posted that graph because it shows the FUTILITY of drug war.... not because it's "low just cuz of drug laws." That's completely fallacious and very one-side. and why do you say that I don't care about society? Do you know why I don't support Drug War? see my post #276 and Berry's post #306

there you go... legalizing cocaine and marijuana DOES NOT "add more fuel" to the fire in terms of problem and deaths. The only thing it fueled is the profits for drug dealers and what's burning away is our tax money which can be used for many of our problems like education and health care.

Failure has never deterred Americans from anything.

Prisons don't work so we build more prisons and send more people to jail.

Raising qualifications for teachers did not improve the school system so they raised the qualifications for teachers, again, and again and again.

Borrowing money didn't get us out of debt so we borrowed more money.

One thing you have to say for us as a nation; we have no fear of failure.

why do you keep avoiding my question? I've answered all of your questions and now i think it's fair that you should answer mine. :)

How is our current situation (regarding Drug War) ANY better than before?

do you understand better now why it supported my arguments? :)

Your argument is "legalize marijuana and cocaine"
They are saying "We need better prevention and intervention"

Those things are completely different. "Better prevention and intervention." can support ANY argument that calls for a change in the current drug policy.

I've answered that question twice already unless it's for somebody else. I'm not going to answer it again because this means you're not really serious about this issue and you're just throwing random punches because it's funny. I'm sorry but it's not really funny to me when hundred of lives are lost every single day due to drug and drug war. My thoughts are with Mexicans... they're still combating with American help against drug cartels.

Come back when you're being serious :wave:

Random punches because its funny? I dont get it. What random punches?

Anyway, I asked if you were for legalizing heroin, and someone else said that you weren't for it. And if that is true, I'd like to know why.

Also, to answer your question before about "How is our current situation (regarding Drug War) ANY better than before?"

It isn't, but maybe this is the best as it gets.

I'm all for trying new things, but the problem with legalization of ALL drugs... is that if it doesn't work, and it indeed did make things worse, we'd have a LOT to deal with. Which is why it's much better to start with one....... the safest one.

Ignorance is a bliss "Jiro"

especially when you base your theory on one side.

You do not see the effect... You just see how it saves your tax money.

You do not see how the drugs affect people, and the people around them.

You are just looking at the $$$$ signs.

Which shows that you support the true failure of society.

I never claimed alcohol, or tobacco does not have an affect on people.

I just claimed and ask, why enable society to be allowed to be more self destructive? ( a question that you never answered)

As your Chart that you have posted above. It had the lowest rate.

I can only imagine illicit drug was legalized. :shock:

Sorry pal!!

You can bend it back and forth, twist and turn it.....

Still..... Your theory is a total....:hmm: how you say it?? OH YEAH!!

An EPIC FAIL

Your argument is "legalize marijuana and cocaine"
They are saying "We need better prevention and intervention"

Those things are completely different. "Better prevention and intervention." can support ANY argument that calls for a change in the current drug policy.

actually it's tied together. I'm getting tired of reiterating my points over and over and over again. Legalize the drug and TAX it. Use the tax to fund the prevention and intervention programs.... why? because it makes sense and it costs far less than current Drug War. that way... we'll have plenty enough money to spend on MORE CONCERNING ISSUES like health care and education. Didn't you read your own source that there are NO MONEY for prevention and treatment programs because the budget is being spent on criminalizing and combating!!! This drug issue ISN'T EVEN a huge issue like it is but this small issue is what consumes TREMENDOUS amount of tax money. in short -

Drug War = small issue and HUGE cost
Health Care = HUGE issue and small cost (meaning - government doesn't give a shit about it)

Ignorance is a bliss "Jiro"

especially when you base your theory on one side.

You do not see the effect... You just see how it saves your tax money.

You do not see how the drugs affect people, and the people around them.

You are just looking at the $$$$ signs.

Which shows that you support the true failure of society.

I never claimed alcohol, or tobacco does not have an affect on people.

I just claimed and ask, why enable society to be allowed to be more self destructive? ( a question that you never answered)

As your Chart that you have posted above. It had the lowest rate.

I can only imagine illicit drug was legalized. :shock:

Sorry pal!!

You can bend it back and forth, twist and turn it.....

Still..... Your theory is a total....:hmm: how you say it?? OH YEAH!!

An EPIC FAIL

How is our current situation (regarding Drug War) ANY better than before?

actually it's tied together. I'm getting tired of reiterating my points over and over and over again. Legalize the drug and TAX it. Use the tax to fund the prevention and intervention programs.... why? because it makes sense and it costs far less than current Drug War. that way... we'll have plenty enough money to spend on MORE CONCERNING ISSUES like health care and education. Didn't you read your own source that there are NO MONEY for prevention and treatment programs because the budget is being spent on criminalizing and combating!!! This drug issue ISN'T EVEN a huge issue like it is but this small issue is what consumes TREMENDOUS amount of tax money. in short -

Drug War = small issue and HUGE cost
Health Care = HUGE issue and small cost (meaning - government doesn't give a shit about it)

Of course, save money, screw the people.

:hmm:

Keep digging!! The 80's was the peak of the drug war.

That was...... 29 years ago. A completely different era than now. We have a completely new socioeconomic issue and dynamic. sorry but TRY AGAIN! Thanks for shovel. I'm digging a hole for you :)

diggin_smilie.gif

Random punches because its funny? I dont get it. What random punches?

Anyway, I asked if you were for legalizing heroin, and someone else said that you weren't for it. And if that is true, I'd like to know why.

Also, to answer your question before about "How is our current situation (regarding Drug War) ANY better than before?"

It isn't, but maybe this is the best as it gets.

I'm all for trying new things, but the problem with legalization of ALL drugs... is that if it doesn't work, and it indeed did make things worse, we'd have a LOT to deal with. Which is why it's much better to start with one....... the safest one.

For starter - watch the debate MORE carefully..... I've CLEARLY stated my position on this issue several times. and read your own source before you provide it to me :) and maybe give me your alternative idea for this troubling issue.

to answer your question regarding my stance on heroin - because it's a dirty drug. However - I do recognize it as one of the biggest drug uses and that means we need to adjust our approach toward it.... but I do not support legalizing heroin and I do not support our current policy toward heroin and any other drugs. For now - some states have a few clinics that dispense clean syringes for heroin users and I fully SUPPORT this policy.

That was...... 29 years ago. A completely different era than now. We have a completely new socioeconomic issue and dynamic. sorry but TRY AGAIN! Thanks for shovel. I'm digging a hole for you :)

diggin_smilie.gif

Looks like you are digging one for yourself.

I truly pity you!!

again you have not answered my question. I answered yours. :shrug: guess you are too busy digging that hole of yours. :dunno:

Quoting myself

Looks like you are digging one for yourself.

I truly pity you!!

again you have not answered my question. I answered yours. :shrug: guess you are too busy digging that hole of yours. :dunno:

Quoting myself

that question is already answered in many of my posts. If the best you can do is throw some "zings".... then I pity you for not being objective on this issue. :wave:

that question is already answered in many of my posts. If the best you can do is throw some "zings".... then I pity you for not being objective on this issue. :wave:

You pity me or just pissed at me for not agreeing with your view???

I have stated what I need to say. You keep your views, and do not forget to vote for all of your "so called clean drugs" Just to prove to society that the government is nothing but a screw up, due to they allow this and that.

Can't take an inch with out taking the whole yard, can ya???

Have a good night Jiro. I'm gonna hit the sack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back