funny story, hearie boys thought i was deaf.

HelloNurse

Reaction score
:giggle: so i was out at deaf happy hour and we decided to go bar hopping at about 10pm, because the stupid bar we were at kicked the two 20 year olds that were there out (they werent drinking and they had a chaperon over 25..:roll:)

anyway, we went to this other bar and i guess two hearing guys that play pool with one of my Deaf friends saw me from across the bar signing with some of my friends. they asked my friend that plays pool with them if he would interpret for them so they could talk to me. (He speaks and reads lips). He pointed over to me and said "Her? She is hearing you idiots." LOL! :laugh2:

I found it hilarious that they asked a deaf man to interpret for a hearing girl. Then they tried coming over and talking to me and i signed (and said out loud) "sorry, one minute please, im busy talking to my friends" and one of them said "you dont have to do that signing shit to me. i can hear." :hmm: that was just annoying to me so i kindly turned away and continued talking with my friends.

they were pretty persistent in trying to get me to go somewhere with them, even though i had told them i had a boyfriend, and that i was perfectly content with staying at this bar where all my friends were! thank goodness my Deaf boys heckled them long enough that they finally gave up and left! but not before one of them hugged me and kissed me on the cheek :roll:

it was a very interesting night indeed. haha. just thought i would share.

Glad you ignored them and kept on signing after they said that you didnt need to do the signing shit.

Some people are just rude. But you know what, that just shows they weren't worth talking to anyways :)

I was a party when I was younger and some guy was trying to hit on me by
whispering in my ear! I only wore one HA then . The guy asked my friend that was giving the party what was wrong with me! When he found I was HOH he wanted nothing to do with me! I am glad I could not hear the jerk when he was trying to come on to me!

I was a party when I was younger and some guy was trying to hit on me by
whispering in my ear! I only wore one HA then . The guy asked my friend that was giving the party what was wrong with me! When he found I was HOH he wanted nothing to do with me! I am glad I could not hear the jerk when he was trying to come on to me!

ewe, that is creepy. lol

Back