Funny story but true story

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg!! i got it!! rofl!!!

HAHAHAHA.. got hearie!! ROFL!! ^5

Sweetheart signed too fast for me to catch up, What did she say? :Oops: I got part of it about eating and about hearing people staring?

that was soooo funny!!! it make hearing got GLUP!!!!! lol :rofl:

I hope so if I am correct that

deafies are eating and signs and hearies saw them and make fun of them signs and deafies are annoying by hearies then one of deaf get up and get the phone to pay 25 cents and signs to the phone not on the ears to said we have enjoy to eat and more then come back that heariies are in shocked till deafies finish on the table and gone then hearies ran into the phone to look around on the phone like how deafies do that???? and Deafies are laugh so hard. :lol:

am I right? lol

DeafMonkey said:
that was soooo funny!!! it make hearing got GLUP!!!!! lol :rofl:

I hope so if I am correct that

deafies are eating and signs and hearies saw them and make fun of them signs and deafies are annoying by hearies then one of deaf get up and get the phone to pay 25 cents and signs to the phone not on the ears to said we have enjoy to eat and more then come back that heariies are in shocked till deafies finish on the table and gone then hearies ran into the phone to look around on the phone like how deafies do that???? and Deafies are laugh so hard. :lol:

am I right? lol

Yeah, you got it right. :)

Yeah, she's one of the fastest signers in the East.

yeah lol :lol: in here ontario that some have signs so fast too lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
yeah lol :lol: in here ontario that some have signs so fast too lol :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. ;)

Oh yeah! That's very funny! My friend told me about that story when I was 8 years old, I love it! ;)

LOL it is so funny

i can read sh signs and undy what she said lol
yayaya lol

That story has been retelling for MANY MANY years and by EVERYBODY....
When I watched Sweetheart telling the story... and she said "hearies copy signs as if Deaf"-- I IMMEDIATELY knew what she was about to say.

(actually Sweetheart is easy on my eyes-- her pace is just right for me. :-/ but you have to understand, when you are story-telling, you take on a different pace than you would in a conversation)

LisaMarie said:
lol!!!! thats funn. the hearies must be really dumb! lol

I can't count how many times I've seen this around here lately. Sorry.

I have heard this joke so many times since I'm in the deaf community for basically all my life and it's always good to see a old joke coming up. I could understand what Sweetheart was saying. I had no problem understanding her signing.

lmao That was funny, but a good one ! I have no problem understandin' you, Sweetheart ! Just perfect ! :D

By the way, I would love to see your man, Sequoias to tell somethin' funny, too. :lol: Can he make a funny story for us ? Laughter is a good medicine. :fingersx:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back