Funny Gifs/Pics

tumblr_mwvknl6KkQ1s0mbfho1_400.gif

[yt]wIN9j3rW-Io[/yt]

wonder what did the cat see???? lol I love my kitty when cat tried to take a peek, like this gif, when they were on the stairways. I was in my son's room, sitting on the bed chatting with my son. I spotted kittys ears first then eyes. LOL I waved at the cat.. That's hilarious.

I would have to say that the treadmill fall with the black guy and the steering wheel videos are my favorite so far in the tread...both got me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

wonder what did the cat see???? lol I love my kitty when cat tried to take a peek, like this gif, when they were on the stairways. I was in my son's room, sitting on the bed chatting with my son. I spotted kittys ears first then eyes. LOL I waved at the cat.. That's hilarious.

After watching it again. noticed I was wrong. No idea what the cat is looking at.

hj5TPfF.gif

Last edited:
I would be totally screaming. :lol:

OMG so would I. Years back my son had one of those really scary clown masks. We got my hubby good. I was laying on the couch watching tv, son was hiding in the closet wearing this mask. We had all the lights out and I nicely asked my hubby to please get me a blanket out of that closet. I was trying so hard not to laugh. He went to the closet and my 6'5" son jumped out wearing that mask.
OMG we laughed so so hard.

They would go back and forth scaring each other. Everyone in the family knew not to scare mom though or there would be some huge problems.

Sorry off topic....but I am laughing about it.

Back