whoa there baby....
baby-fears-dogs.jpg

caught....
storm.jpg

that is one nasty couple there.
wholetthedogsout.jpg

a crowdog
black-birdrador.jpg

you have to be over 18 to ride the Dane...
pets_allowed_in_hotel.jpg

:)

Attachments

• cooldog.jpg
    cooldog.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1
  • 9.gif
    9.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • express.jpg
    express.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
  • fight.jpg
    fight.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
  • hackerdog.jpg
    hackerdog.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
  • killer.jpg
    killer.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • luckydog.jpg
    luckydog.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8
  • poor.jpg
    poor.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
  • pile.jpg
    pile.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
  • lick.jpg
    lick.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
That dog is a proud member of the police deptartment. He has graduated from the K-9 corps to a front line cop. Don't mess with this dog. Highly trained in hand to hand combat and he is cross-trained in all firearms and is an expert marksman, very physically fit and extremely aggressive and is very dangerous to bad criminals and a protector of the good law abiding citizens
and the daily newspapers say he is very bad news to criminals and he is very awesome and good news to law abiding citizens everywhere. Hit the streets and clean up the streets!!!

I will be right back with more dog pictures... I love dogs !!! :) :thumb:

:ugh: Whoops !!!!! That dog must be having a field day !!!! Make sure you remember to duck from the lady's hand, she is gonna slap you ... Whoa man !!!! :naughty: :thumb:

You alright there buddy? He had too much beer to drink ..... :)

Oh Man !!!! That dog is not done with his house breaking yet !!! Still a puppy !!!! Hey buddy careful there you don't wanna be shocked from electricity and have to go to the dog vet hospital ....knock it off and get off there you know the rules ooohhhhh you are a bad dog... you wanna those pretty nurses in the dog hospital now don't you my man? Yeah right , man !!!! :) :thumb:

Here is your beautiful nurse in the dog hospital ... hope you enjoy her. She got some beautiful sets of pink eyes....and a good woman's figure.....

( Puts up a scary picture of a female dog nurse so that my dog will leap off the table and learn a lesson to never piss on my computer ever again !!! )

Last edited:
Did the another dogs pull a funny prank on ya? Have fun flying ... don't forget to check out the female dogs. I am sure you will get more female dogs this way. :naughty:

Hey!!! Remember to pop the balloons over the lake !!! Have fun swimming , man !!! Raises beer in unison and says :cheers:!!!! :) :thumb:

Another dogs are sitting around the table talking loudly and having fun drinking beer, man !!! and they are

Could there be a possible explaination for why the mailman is hated by the neighborhood dogs everywhere? Dogs don't like bad guys.

This is what we see and this is what dogs see.... Interesting and an eye-opener !!!

No wonder the mailman is limping back to the post office with a bloody leg and heavy breathing because the neighborhood dogs would not let the mailman escape in his postal jeep. :) :thumb:

Thanks SherryCherish and Thanks also to downing for making this thread. I love dogs !!! :) :thumb:

American Pit Bull's afternoon of sparring boxing practice for Saturday night's dog match in the dog pit. This is Brutus !!! He is brutal, man !!!! :thumb:

He is going out for a night on the town with his wife. he looks sharp, man !!!! :thumb:

All American Dog soldier with a sidearm that looks to be a SIG SAUER P220 and The full-size SIG SAUER P220 has been called "the most accurate .45 right out-of-the-box". A true combat veteran, the P220 is easy to operate and maintain under adverse conditions.

Back