funny but true thing that happened

linneaelliott

Reaction score
The other day, my friend asked me "What is 69?" I was like :jaw: I was thinking "oh my goodness! she doesn't know what that is??" So then she said "Well is it a highway or an interstate?" I had a big sigh of relief! She saw my facial expression and said "Well, what did you think I was asking you?" and I replied "I thought you were asking about a sex position!" We both laughed so hard!
By the way, you should know that we live nearby hwy 69, so she really was asking about that. I guess I am just dirty minded lol.

Anybody have anything funny but true situation similar to that?

Mods: if this is inappropriate place to put this thread, pls move it to where you think is appropriate.

you would lose the dirty mind game hehehe, if you dont know the game, check the other thread on sex games ;)

lol yeah I did see that game on other thread.

I wanna hear some funny but true stories that happen to you guys. Anybody?

bamagal said:
lol yeah I did see that game on other thread.

I wanna hear some funny but true stories that happen to you guys. Anybody?

how about you hmm ?

funny but true? this is a strange.... request. Because... everybody has their own aspect of what is funny and true for them. ;-)

It is hard to think up a story that is "true" and funny at a same time because for me everything is ~hilarious~. :rofl:

Hmmph... you want a funny story regarding with the misunderstanding of a certain word or phrase?

the funny but true story????

all i can say some of the stories i already shared, humm im trying to think of the most recent one! sowwy lemme think then ill share :) hehehe

When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?

The Dentist! :mrgreen:

When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?

The Dentist!

:lol:
Hmph... There is an "c/aunt" joke like that in another thread somewhere...

aha, i found several good sarcastic jokes online-
"I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works."
"He always finds himself lost in thought; it's unfamiliar territory. "
"Now we know why some animals eat their own children"
"Pardon me, but you're obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a damn."

I don't know if you would find this hilarious. I think they are good quips when dealing with [aheming] low-than-average folks. :-D

True Joke of the Day @ http://www.toomuchsexy.org/archives/2003/01/19/true_joke_of_the_day.php

I once got an especially helpful reply to a question I asked on Microsoft’s on-line tech support service. I wrote back to thank them for a complete and concise reply, and said how much I appreciated it.

The next day I had a response:

“We are looking into the problem and will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.”

Back