Funny but true ( cellphone text for deaf).

Vanessa8

Reaction score
1903987_800767806619976_542016011_n.jpg

This has happened to me, where's my keys? I must have keys, wallet and cellphone with me. I can't go out without them. hehe:laugh2:

This happens to me with cellphone and i look for my glasses even if i have them on.

Happens to me all the time....(sun glasses)....on top of my head...and I'm looking all over for them...feel like an idiot!

This happens to me with cellphone and i look for my glasses even if i have them on.

I was doing that with my house keys earlier today-- I knew I had them in this area I'm in, but they were nowhere to be seen, until I looked in my bag, looking for another charger, and there they were. Last time I'm gonna do that. As for my cell phone (and my tablet, for good measure), I always try and put them in a safe place, like my laptop bag I brought not that long ago (It's awesome, by the way), and I try to make sure I have spare chargers and everything I need.

Last edited:
Haven't been duped looking for something while wearing it, but I have put things up in a way I could find easily only to lose it instead! :P

The most common one is looking for my glasses and been on my head all along!

Back