fun quiz to find which country.......

fei ku

Reaction score
Which country should you REALLY be living in?

My Results:

The Republic of China

You belong in China sowing the seeds of global communism. For now, you lay low. Quietly. Like a tiger. But soon, you know your time will come and you'll have a job to do. For now, you are content enjoying the rice, listening to your rulers warp your mind and sipping all the tea in China.

Australia

G'day Mate! You're a yokker. A true Aussie. You love the beach and barbies, as well as sport and sex. Life couldn't get any simpler, and thats the way it should be. C'mon Aussie, C'mon!

Australia

G'day Mate! You're a yokker. A true Aussie. You love the beach and barbies, as well as sport and sex. Life couldn't get any simpler, and thats the way it should be. C'mon Aussie, C'mon!

That is me!

Spain

Usted es el español! You have a passion for fine foods and beautiful scenery - as well as feeling a great love for your country and fellow citizens. You wish to remain independant in a world which is hard to stand out, and you are doing it well. Ibravo!

(I think this description qualifies well for Canada too!!!)

My Results:

Australia

Russia

A vast terrain filled with beautiful scenery and interesting characters. You don't trust the world. You feel they are always up to no good. Which is why you'd make a great Russian. You want life to be simple and have no desire for riches, fame or wealth - and thats the only way your government would have it.

quiz1435outcome3.gif

On my 2nd try

Cuba

Australia

austrailia9go.gif

australia does have some good waves.

My Results:

Canada

You would make a great Canadian! You desire to live in a young, friendly country, that has little worries and plenty of activities. Canada is the place for you.

I was on Student Exchange in Canada years ago.

The United Kingdom

You have pride in yourself and pride in your country. You believe that history and culture is an important factor to the future of your country, and that traditions and values should be upheld. You love your scones and tea, and reading soppy romance novels. The UK is where you should be...

United States of America

You're an American through and through. You like the idea of liberty and freedom, and enjoy watching the odd ball game with your trusty weener bun and your bud light. Sweet, dude.

True, except for the bud light; I'll take a diet cola instead. :D

The United Kingdom

You have pride in yourself and pride in your country. You believe that history and culture is an important factor to the future of your country, and that traditions and values should be upheld. You love your scones and tea, and reading soppy romance novels. The UK is where you should be...

Australia

austrailia9go.gif

The United Kingdom

(That is so much like me except the part about tea and scones-:barf: I hate tea and scones.)

Australia

Back