[FUMING!] Damn Sidekick To Heck!

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
I am driven up to the wall with the cursed sidekick.

Their customer care service SUCKS. At least wynd ACKNOWLEDGES they do suck and apologize for it. COming to think about it, Wynd was more swift at taking care pager problems than T-Mobile.

ANybody know anything about a "code:net7" hardware problem??

[WILL TO BE EDITED: I am distracted by somebody at the door, so i will edit to add more information and explanation]

[EDITED @ 2:19pm]
I called the Customer Care Service because many t-mobile stores around here kept telling me to call CCS to deal with my pager problem. And then they were like, "oh we are sorry that you are having problem with it... we can replace it at no charge etc etc we willmail you the replacement then you should mail your defective pager to us and we will figure it out *blahblah*".... i went through 4 persons within 1 hour. "Oh this is Milton, he knows this better than i..... This is MIke at Data 2 Level, i will handle your case from now on... *blahblah*

and then I ask them how long it would take.. "well unforuntalely we do have a backorder up to 2 weeks and it will take us 5 business days to process the request..." I was like, "how the hell could I live w.out pager??? What else is there for me to do? can i pay some kind of S&H to speed up?" then the person told me about "loaner" that TMOBILE stores are selling...I asked him- where and how much does it cost- he said they dont have that information at their center.

so the next day, i resumed my calling to the TMOBILE stores.. and THEY ALL SAID THEY NEVER SELL "LOANERS". Gooooddddddd..... everybody is pointing finger at one another... :roll:

:sure:

I am tired of getting involved with :3some: ... I am calling them to bitch.

[CALLING...... TALKING......BITCHING......HANGING UP]

They apologized for any inconvience and couldn't provide any information on which store that DOES have the policy of loaner for sidekick...

Don't accept T-MOBILE. Just because everybody is jumping off the bridge doesn't mean you ahve to do the same.

:evil: :gives: T-MOBILE :rl: :madfawk:

Last edited:
Sidekicks suck... not because of customer service, but because of its overused features.

I only use the SK for the web, e mail and AIM and phone for family ONLY thats it. nothing more i dont go gettng *blocks* for something i don't use often.

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with tmobile customer service. I've exhanged my b&w sidekick 2 times to date without any problem whatsoever, but it sounds like you have the color model. I agree you shouldn't have to deal with this, especially since customer service satisfaction was expected when you purchased your sidekick... If you complained enough they might make it worth your while. I hope something gets worked out and keep us posted.

Heard from few deafies complaining that
almost ALL T-mobile stores REFUSE to do
any kind of repair on Sidekicks, no matter
whether it's black/white or color....
It's based on my understanding that
almost ALL T-mobile stores want to
SELL sidekicks and NOTHING to do
with "Repair business"....

That's a serious problem which should be
resolved and enforced !!!

I believe that ALL T-mobile stores ought
to be required to provide repair work
on his/her Sidekick !!

If you bought insurance coverage for the Sidekicks, it shouldn't be a problem!

I'm offically glad i never own a sidekick.. believe it..

I was at Deaf EXPO last saturday and John "leno" was making a joke about deafies using sidekick.. i laughed so hard...

any of you watch John "leno" show at Deaf EXPO?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I'm offically glad i never own a sidekick.. believe it..

I was at Deaf EXPO last saturday and John "leno" was making a joke about deafies using sidekick.. i laughed so hard...

any of you watch John "leno" show at Deaf EXPO?
What did Leno say?

VamPyroX said:
What did Leno say?
couldn't really remember the full story... however i don't wanna ruin his copyrights...

i'll give a breif story..

in year 2010.. what will happen to deafies? they will become a disease that they can't move their hand.. so their hand will have a shape of "C" all their llife cuz of using sidekick holding it all day long.. hope ya get it...

DeafSCUBA98 said:
couldn't really remember the full story... however i don't wanna ruin his copyrights...

in year 2010.. what will happen to deafies? they will become a disease that they can't move their hand.. so their hand will have a shape of "C" all their llife cuz of using sidekick holding it all day long.. hope ya get it...

:lol: I gotchya. ;) :thumb:

Deaf258 said:
If you bought insurance coverage for the Sidekicks, it shouldn't be a problem!

right, even with insurance coverage
for the Sidekicks,
there are many T-Mobile stores
around here i would prefer to get it fixed
at the store nearby around here where
I can always stop by and look at it
right there and pick it up rather than
sending it to somewhere far away...
T-Mobile stores tend to be hands-off
with repair you have to mail it
far away somewhere else with
insurance coverage. What i'm trying to
say is that every T-Mobile store
should have at least one repairman
at each store.

DeafSCUBA98 said:

Good ONE!!! :rofl: You are not kidding about it at all!! I lost a few friends to obsession with damn Sidekicks! One of them even complained about my Pager Challenge. :rme: It's all about respect, man!

DeafSCUBA98 said:

OMG..TOO FUNNY..LOL!!! :)

wow i see, i don't have plms with my sidekick.

It ture some of them always stay on sidekick and not talk to me nothing. I do have have sidekick but I always puy away massgae and check it later whatever I am alone. I don't wants to be rude to my freinds.

Same as hearing people won't got off thirs cell phone.

Few days ago I talk to my man's sister and then 10 min later she pick her up cell phone and talk to her freinds I say nothing and I think it very very rude

Back