FSW'S 12th Annual Deaf Community Picnic

rjr2006

Reaction score
FSW'S 12th Annual Deaf Community Picnic
Saturday, June 25, 2005 10AM to 6PM, Lunch will be served @ 12:30PM
Sherwood Island State Park located in Westport, CT
Fees: $9 (CT) and $14 (out of state car)

It sounds so interesting!! I am considering about going there..I am not sure depending on my funds, etc..

Oddball said:
It sounds so interesting!! I am considering about going there..I am not sure depending on my funds, etc..

Do not forgot to save money to bail BBNT out from the jail. ;)

i am going there with my friends and their new baby ... will any of you guys be going there?? :)
sabby-- are you coming down for the picnic? :P

FeistyChick said:
i am going there with my friends and their new baby ... will any of you guys be going there?? :)
sabby-- are you coming down for the picnic? :P
I'm going to the picnic too, and if you see a person who is in a wheelchair and has small communication device, that would be me! :)

rjr2006 said:
I'm going to the picnic too, and if you see a person who is in a wheelchair and has small communication device, that would be me! :)

i will find you :)

yo the man in the wheel chair with a small com divise

i'll do my damdest to be there . sounds like some deaf fun . you get me . deafman don't live that far away to come meet you ; will be an onour. to finaly meet you . i'm starting to plan it now . but i got to tell ya this will be my first deaf event i've ever been to so you might have to help me out alittle ' hell i want to meet you all in alldeaf; :wave:

deafman6975 said:
i'll do my damdest to be there . sounds like some deaf fun . you get me . deafman don't live that far away to come meet you ; will be an onour. to finaly meet you . i'm starting to plan it now . but i got to tell ya this will be my first deaf event i've ever been to so you might have to help me out alittle ' hell i want to meet you all in alldeaf; :wave:

last year, I went there for the first time. I was very nervous because I never seen many deaf people before. they came up to me and said that I have awesome technology and I had a wonderful time! This year will be better because I am going to meet ADers! ;)

I am in my red wheelchair, but my new wheelchair is supposed to be coming soon.

Back