From panama, central america

Hi Caz
My name is Amalia my moms side of the family is from Panama. I would love to help you with my englidh if you could help me with my Spanish and I am learning to sign also!!! I have skype and kik. :)

Hi Caz
My name is Amalia my moms side of the family is from Panama. I would love to help you with my englidh if you could help me with my Spanish and I am learning to sign also!!! I have skype and kik. :)
Sure why not? I will help you with my spanish [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Would love to visit Panama someday, have you cruised through the Panama Canal?

Hi Caz
My skype is monikita255

Hola Panama

Hello.

My mother is from Panama. I speak spanish and english too. I started learning ASL last year. I would love to meet you and even when I go to panama, maybe meet you in person. write back.

Julio

My skype is monikita255

I will get back to you cos bit of muddle,I do bsl not asl,I would help but my Spanish not good enough teach any one.I do bsl with you but it different to asl.pm me we get better idea

Welcome! I speak spanish and english too, i am from chile but I was born in US. I just wanna learn asl too. Smile.

Hi everyone, i'm monica, i'm from panama, i'm deaf, i speak spanish and english, i'm 30 years old, i'm looking for friendship, i'm catholic but i consider myself more christian than catholic.. Because i always need God in my life... So, have a nice day and God Bless you all!!greetings

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. Just relax and have fun. :wave:

Back