From Omaha NE

ladycaissa

Reaction score
I am 21 F who lives in Omaha, NE but goes to college full time at DSU in Madison SD. My major is Biology/premed. I am hard of hearing and I speak orally. I know a little bit of sign language.

Honestly I joined this to try and see if I can find some old friends that I went to Elementry school with in California. We promised each other to find each other when we turned 21 and if we lost contact with each other.

Hopefully I'll be able to find the two rascals.

:wave: welcome to AD LadyCaissa -- enjoy ur stay! :D

hope u find the 2 rascals u are looking for!

welcome to AD and enjoy your stay.. I know only 2 who lives near you on omaha, ne. I don't know if you know them though. :)

OldNavyGirl said:
I know only 2 who lives near you on omaha, ne. I don't know if you know them though. :)

Actually they are/were in California...their names are David Jessup and Aaron Rock.

Hello & :welcome: Enjoy reading to posts on AD. You may still be to young to handle mine...

Ladycaissa....Welcome to AD. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

BTW, I was lucky enough to spend some time in Omaha a few years back. Had a great time while I was there and would like to go back!

Hello--

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Welcome aboard.

Trust you will find two rascals soon or later ;) .

G'day ladycaissa,

Welcome to AD! I hope you'll find your 'rascals'. :)
Good luck with college.

Cheers! :wave:

Hey, Lady, nice to meet you. :) Hope you find your friends!!

Stay with us a while though, I do think you'll like it here. ;)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf ladycaissa! Whether or not you'll find who you are looking for, at least I hope your stay here is a good one!! ;)

Back