from England

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
hello i am from england and would like to learn ASL
any suggestions where i could learn?

hello i am from england and would like to learn ASL
any suggestions where i could learn?
Hi there, I'm from England, too. There are a few websites on the net to learn American Sign Language. I take it you already know BSL because your name says 'Deaf'. :) Personally I want to learn both ASL and BSL, although I know more BSL at the moment, I do think ASL is going to become very popular internationally with the deaf, eventually.

ASL learning:
Learning American Sign Language ASL and Signed English (SE)
Learn ASL
ASL - American Sign Language
Signing Online - Learn American Sign Language
ASL Browser

HELLO, deafteen90 and innocentodin,

Im Sara Boyce you learn ASL? but im really learn sign languages when i was 5 years old and i never took ASL classes but im learn sign languages myself.

both you are from England? let me know where you from? my boyfriend James Windsor also lives in London,England he hearing but he can sign little not too much because my boyfriend's friend also deaf woman but i never met his deaf friend before.

Im from United States American for my lifes and my boyfriend James Windsor always kept me touch on e-mail messages every day and weeks dues his works at factory and i send him messages left they i wont bother him so i dating him for few months and im really fall in love with that British boyfriend very dearly!

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here :) ...

Back