Frog's legs...

j.r.e.

Reaction score
have u ever taste frog legs? i did one time.. it taste good...

yes, I have.

twice

Good leg. yum.

I thought I am going to throw up. but no.... Whew!

Yeah, I have butchered about hundreds of frog legs! Maybe 300 of them (legs) at where I work. I work at a fancy restaurant in Seattle's waterfront. Every waitresses and hostesses looked at me as if I'm an happy butherman!

So, I tried to taste it and ate them. Not that bad!

I have never tasted a frog's leg, but if I was offered the opportunity to do so, I think I would try it. I wouldn't try escargots though.

:bowdown: I love frog legs.... My mom told me when I was 4 years old and I love frog legs.... so one day we went to McDonald's for lunch, My mom asked me what I want... I told her I want frog legs she said they don't sell frog legs here wanna hamburger or cheeseburger and I threw a fit right there in McDonald's cuz they were not selling frog legs :(

They are delicious! They taste like chicken. You can eat them cooked or fried. Yummy!

S'matter?! Some french people eat anything that are part of food chains...

Roots-> anything that grows-> snails eating some plants-> frogs -> and so on and so on...

I don't think I will eat frog legs ever.. unless someone blindfolded me and I would think it's chicken.

i REFFFFUSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE eat Frog's leg HELL NO!!
kotzen.gif
But poor thing killed Frogs !!lol

I ate frog's legs during my childhood. Taste so good. Taste chicken, that's true!!! Just legs are much better than the faces with ugly eyes.

Oh yeah. I have eaten frog legs before. My brother and I were frog hunting one day and we caught like 5 or more frogs at a time and coming home to cook them. They were delicious, just taste like chicken. I freaked out at first and told my brother not to kill them and put them back, but my brother was so stubborn and ignored me. :slap: But hey, they were good though! Whew. Very little meat to eat though... we need to catch more than just 5 frogs to satisfy our hunger! :laugh2:

Back