"Frogger" Owned The Highway!

I love it!!! I played before in early 90's or so.

Yeah there was one old frogger game on the Super Nintendo long ago before it completely died.

Frogger.jpg

My mom bought Frogger in 1998 when after came out and it's $59.99. Like mostly SNES games are $59.99 in 1991 til 1998 then went died.

TrippLA said:
My mom bought Frogger in 1998 when after came out and it's $59.99. Like mostly SNES games are $59.99 in 1991 til 1998 then went died.
So true...it happened with the Nintendo 64 games when the N64 was just brand new back in the old days...so it happened again with Xbox360 so I'm sure it'll wear off soon. no big deal thou.

Steel X said:
So true...it happened with the Nintendo 64 games when the N64 was just brand new back in the old days...so it happened again with Xbox360 so I'm sure it'll wear off soon. no big deal thou.

New PS3 games will be between $39.99 to $49.99, mostly are $49.99, just much $10 lesser than Xbox 360 do. I hate to see that Microsoft want be richer and richer. I'm stick with PS2 and many Sony products. I'm think about want sell Xbox 360 for good, never buy any Microsoft products again and Bill Gates are totally bullshit and want be richest person in the world. I prefer to get Nintendo over Microsoft because I had been bought many from Nintendo for about 16 years, started play on NES.

Well I respect your business.

I'm just not really that interested into Nintendo that much anymore cause it seems they dont have enough mature games for my taste so I would go with both Sony and Microsoft since they have like hundreds of the best games ever made. I'm so in love with my Xbox360 I know later on I will plan to get the PS3 soon so to get Jak and Daxter, FF7 remake, Virtual Fighter 5, and especially Metal Gear Solid 4.

I remember playing Frogger at the '80's arcade machines also played one of them on the console emulator on my Mac computer few years ago.

TrippLA said:
New PS3 games will be between $39.99 to $49.99, mostly are $49.99, just much $10 lesser than Xbox 360 do. I hate to see that Microsoft want be richer and richer. I'm stick with PS2 and many Sony products. I'm think about want sell Xbox 360 for good, never buy any Microsoft products again and Bill Gates are totally bullshit and want be richest person in the world. I prefer to get Nintendo over Microsoft because I had been bought many from Nintendo for about 16 years, started play on NES.

Xbox 360 will have frogger in xbox live arcade.

Back