Frist date...

Mizzou

Reaction score
Something get out of my mind to this thread....not sure if it been old thread so what a heck! Lets go!

What is your story about your frist date or how do you deal with first date ??

Ok, here is mine.... I invited DreamDeaf to my place for supper... I never think she will DARE to do at my place like. One thing, she told me she is quiet and shy at frist but she isn't... She knew me all the years so why not DARE me.

When I starts to cook the supper but I did not see anything but her shirt OFF! She said, "I am HOT and need some fan." I was like "uh-huh, there is fan... ahhh, ummm *turn the fan on* better check the stove." I been think why she does this ?? What she trying to show me or what I should do ??

Other side, she is trying to get my attention but slowly.... she sit and watch TV during I am cooking. I almost forget what I am doing with kitchen because her shirt is OFF.... my mind got disappears for while...

I come to her and lead to her table. Her shirt still OFF... sigh, I looked at myself... I had shirt on. What a heck! Finally, she put her shirt on and we starts talking mostly than CHASE her into sofa... I did not start with that till later on.

I was :Owned: by her and :eek: mostly of time. uh-huh.. hummmm

Back