Friendship

Caprisha

Reaction score
Hello to everyone :wave:, I'm 33 years old and I'm deaf. I live in Switzerland, but I speak Italian, and I know a little English and French, but I want to learn them more ... this personal ad has been translated thanks to Google translate :P, but before I publish it I correct it, so as to avoid any mistakes on your language (I think it is not in 100% exact!!).
Looking for new friends through virtual contact, but I always knew how important to move and orient themselves to meet people in the flesh.
About my country, being a small region, it is difficult to find people close to my age :( , with whom I could share and build our experiences. Considering the right age to find new friends, does not matter much, but I know some that are much more mature ...
Briefly about me: I have the interest about travel and dialogue on the meaning of life.
Who wants to contact me I would be very happy to share your e-mail, and possibly on chat. :ty:

Hello Caprisha,
Welcome to AllDeaf. Nice to have some friends from Switzerland.
Are you in Geneva or where is your city name.
Do you sign ASL? Male or Female.?
Welcome again to AllDeaf glad you found the site. Cheers.

I live in Lugano, near to Italy. I know a little the international signs language, no ASL. I'm female.
A day I'm trying to move to Geneve and knowing the deaf... the language of French I know it a little. The Switzerland speaks 4 languages, and I see how hard to meet the deaf... Sorry, does this social network come from USA?
Thanks!!!

Can you yodel? Just teasing. You can meet lots of deaf here. If you want to chat try deaftv. I think that is right.
Did you go. To regular school? What kind of work do you do? I think switzerland is better than the usa since people are more open minded in more things

Deafbrik, truly I'm suisse!! And I did the regular school, then I get the professional diplome. Like you think that here the Switzerland is better than your country, instead no... despite here ther're varius states (kanton) have varius methods of school for deaf. The most of deaf kinds are integrated in hearing school toghter. More people say that your country is avanced for the educations... (I'm a little jealus :)) ) Then this land is multicultural, and speaks 3 language, as I wrote above, are Italian, Germany, France and Romance (minority language). Later I'm watching the deaftv, thanks!!!

Do you speak the different blanguages? How bad is your hearing? Do you use hearing aids? Youb live swiss, I live usa. We both think it is better on the other side.
do you work for a bank? Or make choccolate ? Lol

My language is italian, but I know a little France. I work in a office... here is famous for chocolat, and the watches too!!! I'm deaf deeply and I bring the aid hearing.

hi,i can do fsl.i love switzerland and your education system is one of the best in the world did you do baccalaurate

Caz12, I didn't get the baccalaureate, but I have only the professional diplome. Have you been in Switzeralnd?

Yes, but it depand by kanton switz., of which a deaf receveid a best education... and then thank to family who stimulate him to became better... I hope you understand my intention, despite ma bad english :))

Don't worry about your english. Many deaf who grew up using asl use english like you

Hello, I'd love to snowboard long trails in Zermatt, Switzerland someday.

Welcome to alldeaf!

Back