Friends

OmgshKara

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kara I am new to learning ASL and would like to make friends so that I can practice more and learn to communicate better. I am a hearing person and do not know anyone that is deaf or hard of hearing. Is anyone in the South Florida area?

Hi, my name is Kara I am new to learning ASL and would like to make friends so that I can practice more and learn to communicate better. I am a hearing person and do not know anyone that is deaf or hard of hearing. Is anyone in the South Florida area?
Florida has deaf school and deaf activities

Florida has deaf school and deaf activities
I live on a small island in FL. Key West. I'm closer to Cuba than the mainland. I have joined various FB groups and reached out to people and haven't heard anything back so I decided to join this platform. I have completed ASL 1 & 2 with Oklahoma School for the Deaf. I was advised to continue practicing and to reach out to the community to continue learning.

Florida has a school for deaf and blind, there's Deaf Literacy Center - Tampa Bay Florida with Rosa Rodriguez I have her on ASL Learning Buddies, welcome aboard

Back