• RELIGIOUS FRIENDS

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • NEITHER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, explain that!

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
You pervert!

I used to have a deaf friend who was retired from my workplace. He's Christian. Oh man, he couldn't stop preaching me about God, etc. Then one day I showed him a dirty magazine, he walked away so fast. Bye bye, good riddance! :lol:

I used to have a deaf friend who was retired from my workplace. He's Christian. Oh man, he couldn't stop preaching me about God, etc. Then one day I showed him a dirty magazine, he walked away so fast. Bye bye, good riddance! :lol:

:hmm: Gay friends can be really annoying when they try to convert you to collecting their favorite pottery instead of the one you are already committed to... :P

I'm closest to friends with whom I have the most in common; that is, we have common interests and values.

I would find that very boring. I like having friends that have difference interests and views . I might a well have myself clone and hang out with myself.

I would find that very boring. I like having friends that have difference interests and views . I might a well have myself clone and hang out with myself.
Maybe you don't have as wide a range of interests that I have. :dunno:

Oh GAY friends by a lonnnnnggg shot because I live a very liberal lifestyle.

Since we can't discuss religion at AD I won't say anything about having Christian friends.

Well, I chose to "well, explain that" because it is really hard to tell. I do easily get along with gay male people but that does not mean I get befriend with them that easily. There are variety of gay males - azzholes, snobbish, or friendly without being flakey or two faced. As for religious people, well I don't have many friends of them because in reality, these religious people does not mean they are truly warm-hearted and honest people to be friends with . There are too many countless of hypocritical people out there. I have lost some of them because I do not see them being worth to be friends with for that in long run since they won't come up and face the truth and be honest...so they do not practice what they preach!!! I have no time for their bullcrap.

I really apprecaite everyone of you who reply to my thread. I am glad to know that i am not alone. I sure do have friends who are gay more than religious people. I dont mind making friends with religious people but some of them told me the truth that they rather have old fashion ladies, not too modern ladies like me. Alright! :)

Tell me, what does old-fashioned ladies mean to you?

I do have some friends who are religious and I get along with them just fine. However it is not as many as gay friends. Probably because I don't click well with people who are overly religious. Not because I look down on them or anything like that...just don't have much in common because of different lifestyles and different beliefs. Mostly I got rejected by them because of the crazy lifestyle I lead or used to lead. I am more of a homebody nowadays.

One example, my husband and I are going to New Orleans for his 40th birthday this December and we plan on hitting the strip clubs. Most people who are overly religious aren't comfortable about that.

Maybe you don't have as wide a range of interests that I have. :dunno:

You did NOT read my comment very good! I said I LIKE having friends that have DIFFENCES INTERESTS than me! You said you like being with people that are like you , so it's you that does NOT like being with people that think difference than you. I have a lot of difference interests . I like being with people that having difference views or ideas I want to know how other people feel about what doing on in the world. Why else would I join a forum.

I have a lot of friends who happen to be LGBTQ. I also have one or two that are religious.

Both invite me to events. But the religious ones don't take no for an answer the first few times, and LGBTQ events are more fun :p

I'm curious why there are only two categories for friends--gay or religious.

You did NOT read my comment very good! I said I LIKE having friends that have DIFFENCES INTERESTS than me! You said you like being with people that are like you , so it's you that does NOT like being with people that think difference than you. I have a lot of difference interests . I like being with people that having difference views or ideas I want to know how other people feel about what doing on in the world. Why else would I join a forum.
You stated that it would be "boring." I'm stating that it is not boring because I and my friends have a large variety of interests. I have things in common with people of a variety of backgrounds and interests. I did not say that they were "like" me. I have friends whose personalities that are nothing like mine. I said that we have things in common. It's not always the same thing that we have in common; each friend is different. Other than not have a broad range of interests, I don't know how that could be boring. :dunno:

You can have your friends, and I can have mine without slamming each others' choice of friends. I don't understand the need to insult each other. Is it possible for you to describe your choice of friends without insulting the choices of other posters?

I don't agree with other posters, and I just suck it up when they insult religious people. That's the way it is since we aren't supposed to discuss religion at AD. Posters can insult religious people but they can't insult gay people (not that I would want to). It just shows how things are.

I don't make friends and as an atheist, the religious always want to 'save' me whereas gay people seem to just shun transgender people, don't know why.

I'm curious why there are only two categories for friends--gay or religious.

some people dislikes either of the categories that try to convert them to become one or easily make friends. I could not think of other categories. :hmm:

I don't make friends and as an atheist, the religious always want to 'save' me whereas gay people seem to just shun transgender people, don't know why.

Oh, shyt lol...I know. I asked my best friend the same thing....why does some gay males oppress on transgendered people? He explained to me...it's all about 'politics'.....society much? My best friend is gay but used to crossdress as a woman and still do for special events or working in a film.

It's just strange to me that some gay people says a man with breasts and a penis is 'disgusted' to them'....and gays having anal intercourse is not disgusted? Um, ok I had nothing further to add.

Basically, I can be "friends" with most any people...I'm just pretty picky about "best friends" tho'....I'm not gay or overly religious....an example is 2 of my neighbors who talk and talk constantly and get on my nerves at times....but they are good people regardless, and I can overlook these short-comings...

Basically, I can be "friends" with most any people...I'm just pretty picky about "best friends" tho'....
Yes, there's a difference between acquaintances, friends, and close/best friends.

Homo's still winning I see... lol! hehehehe <3 Thank you, thank you! For all the love and appreciation... I'd like to thank my mother, and... well that's about it... O.o lol!

Back