Friends with "benefits"

Coolers

Reaction score
what is your opinion about friends with "benefits"?

Are you making a personal decision for yourself or others based on what people will post?
'cause it doesn't help us understand the situation you are thinking about, rather you're asking for the experiences others had.

You cannot step into the same river twice.

Naisho - Based on Cooler's statement - what he is trying to ask you guys - What do you think about "friends with benefits"

is when its compared to fact, its usually seen as less valid and based on observations and information in a "non-scientific" way

Cooler - to answer your question - its bit complicated because its based on individual their desires/emotions attached for example

most male aren't ready to get into a serious relationship, so they stick off having friends with benefits and most of the time they don't really tell the girls direct because most highly the girls develop the feelings faster and they'd get pissed off and feel like that they're beign take advanagte of.

and as for the casual daters - you know there's some people do date around, and have sex with others to find out if they're really expertise in the bed, or feeling attached you know? (they dont really consider it as friends w/ benefits) they consider it as the 'casual daters'

as for hedonist - most students at the college, and are away from their close ones, and most of them time they feel lonely, and wanted to be with someone, and they often misunderstood it as in "relationship/dating" really not - they're actually doing the 'friends with benefits'

i think its safe for college student to have friends with benefit, cuz the students comes from other states and go to college for education, not for the relationship - they can decide relationship after they graduate, i suppose.

as for the "nonromantic/realist" i know there's certain individuals who believe that there is only one true love, and it only happens once, and of course - they do not believe in friends with benefits - they can continue on dreaming to meet the true love.

everyone comes with flaws, no one is perfect. its up to individual if they're willing to accept their others flaws, and build the relationship, then its good.

often people get married, and don't really know each others flaws which lead to divorce.

(i dump guy who complain i bite him) :) i told him go and find a barbie, continue being plastic. haha

friends with benefits often lead jealously, when one person start develop more feelings, and which isn't healthy

i was told there's many bisexual people who do not feel jealously, they often get involved with friends with benefits for experiments purpose to find out their true identity .

people are still racist nowdays.. sometimes the family wouldn't accept her white daughter dating with black person - so that leads into friends with benefit.

high class / age - for some guys who's so desperate to be fucked, so they'd go out with the whore, just to be satisfied. he wouldn't commit anything to the whore, so this lead to 'friends with benefit' as well.

same thing comes with money issues - for women/guys who want to get laid, and its difficult to find a love one due to their high requirements/picky situation, so they'd degrade themselves to do the friends with benefits with people who are low income, single milfs, n etc.

so i think i vent my opinion too much, ha.

Naisho - Based on Cooler's statement - what he is trying to ask you guys - What do you think about "friends with benefits"

is when its compared to fact, its usually seen as less valid and based on observations and information in a "non-scientific" way

All I'm saying is if, and only if s/he is thinking about something in regards to the question, that other people's experiences or morals aren't necessarily the right or wrong opinion nor should it influence or motivate a decision. Nothing pragmatic about it, speaking the truth.. just sayin'

All I'm saying is if, and only if s/he is thinking about something in regards to the question, that other people's experiences or morals aren't necessarily the right or wrong opinion nor should it influence or motivate a decision. Nothing pragmatic about it, speaking the truth.. just sayin'

You're trying to pull out some information from Cooler. I get your meaning though :)

If someone asked about "friends with benefits" its telling me that something is up. Probably he/she is curious about our perspective/opinion about that certain topic.:hmm:. But once again when the people share about their opinions, and of course, it will either influence, or motivate the decision.

irresistible.

Cooler - to answer your question - its bit complicated because its based on individual their desires/emotions attached for example

most male aren't ready to get into a serious relationship, so they stick off having friends with benefits and most of the time they don't really tell the girls direct because most highly the girls develop the feelings faster and they'd get pissed off and feel like that they're beign take advanagte of.

and as for the casual daters - you know there's some people do date around, and have sex with others to find out if they're really expertise in the bed, or feeling attached you know? (they dont really consider it as friends w/ benefits) they consider it as the 'casual daters'

as for hedonist - most students at the college, and are away from their close ones, and most of them time they feel lonely, and wanted to be with someone, and they often misunderstood it as in "relationship/dating" really not - they're actually doing the 'friends with benefits'

i think its safe for college student to have friends with benefit, cuz the students comes from other states and go to college for education, not for the relationship - they can decide relationship after they graduate, i suppose.

as for the "nonromantic/realist" i know there's certain individuals who believe that there is only one true love, and it only happens once, and of course - they do not believe in friends with benefits - they can continue on dreaming to meet the true love.

everyone comes with flaws, no one is perfect. its up to individual if they're willing to accept their others flaws, and build the relationship, then its good.

often people get married, and don't really know each others flaws which lead to divorce.

(i dump guy who complain i bite him) :) i told him go and find a barbie, continue being plastic. haha

friends with benefits often lead jealously, when one person start develop more feelings, and which isn't healthy

i was told there's many bisexual people who do not feel jealously, they often get involved with friends with benefits for experiments purpose to find out their true identity .

people are still racist nowdays.. sometimes the family wouldn't accept her white daughter dating with black person - so that leads into friends with benefit.

high class / age - for some guys who's so desperate to be fucked, so they'd go out with the whore, just to be satisfied. he wouldn't commit anything to the whore, so this lead to 'friends with benefit' as well.

same thing comes with money issues - for women/guys who want to get laid, and its difficult to find a love one due to their high requirements/picky situation, so they'd degrade themselves to do the friends with benefits with people who are low income, single milfs, n etc.

so i think i vent my opinion too much, ha.
:gpost::thumb:

me too posts from hell, i just dont like liars or those keep you in the dark like mushrooms....but im getting there in terms of understanding other people like its not that want to cheat its they fear to cheat or just keep their own lives private - taking me a while to get around this understanding, but yup fwbs are good when you really have it its like a fuck buddy but with a bit more flexibility...

but those kinds of people are hard to find due to how society is pfffffffft old fashioned as fuck except for those under 25....

what is your opinion about friends with "benefits"?
Just another form of promiscuity in today's society that uses a cuter acronym to make it seem lighthearted and acceptable. That's my opinion.

benifits

it is one way to take a trial run towards a marriage which a lot of people do. problem is that the friend part will change with one or the other partner. i have seen something like this when a a guy and his girl will collect SSDI and pool their money.
usually this ind of thing benefits the guy a lot more than the women. don't be surprised when you try to break of with the girl and she goes ballistic thinking you would get serious one day

Never. Neither did my man. Don't see how can you not love someone that you have shared sex with.
A several friends who were seriously interested in committing a relationship with me, and I told them I didn't feel any feelings/commons as they had with me due to that they've had done a share of FWB with other women before. I've also told each one of them (at different times) that if they wanted a serious relationship in order to marry in near future...they didn't need me as another fresh pussy...what's wrong with the leftovers whereas they used to fuck with before? That's not hard thing to do. So they didn't have any better to say than this. :hs: FWB is a selifish act, anyways.

Just another form of promiscuity in today's society that uses a cuter acronym to make it seem lighthearted and acceptable. That's my opinion.

x2.... guess I am getting old.

I am a very libral person, BUT I do think that a friends with benifits/ fuck buddy set up is not emotionally healthy. It SOUNDS good....YAY no strings attached sex. But it seems like the people who are in that kind of relationship are always " Oh strings free sex is so wonderful!" Then in their next breath they complain they don't have any real connections to anyone. Yes, it can be nice to get off (especially if you're not in a relationship) and it's better then seeing a prosistute or just screwing random people. But most people in a fuck buddy relationship are using sex to try to find a connection to someone....and it's impossible without love.
Sex without love feels good.....but sex WITH love feels freaking AMAZING!!!!!

I am a very libral person, BUT I do think that a friends with benifits/ fuck buddy set up is not emotionally healthy. It SOUNDS good....YAY no strings attached sex. But it seems like the people who are in that kind of relationship are always " Oh strings free sex is so wonderful!" Then in their next breath they complain they don't have any real connections to anyone. Yes, it can be nice to get off (especially if you're not in a relationship) and it's better then seeing a prosistute or just screwing random people. But most people in a fuck buddy relationship are using sex to try to find a connection to someone....and it's impossible without love.
Sex without love feels good.....but sex WITH love feels freaking AMAZING!!!!!

Ha, I agree with you. Once the couple have sex, and the emotion in there do tingle.. it's IMPOSSIBLE not to have any emotions, the orgasm creates emotions.

Unless, they're the buddyfucks who dont know give eachother some pleasure, then yeah.

It is none of my business if someone wants to do that or not.

Its bit of acceptable and shanky. One's making use of the other, eg a guy taking advantage of girl who really wants a relationship, and he won't be tied as a dog. It can be acceptable if its an agreement between two person who know exactly what they are getting and there's no dishonestly, false hopes, jealously, or other partners on the scene.

To be honest with you guys, I have never had a fuck buddy. But I do recall a question I asked someone who had a fuck buddy.

This person is....was my girlfriend's female friend. After I asked her the question about her sex lifestyle she disappeared. The three of us hung out several times partying and I could tell that she was starving for attention. Out of the blue she started talking about how she had a fuck buddy with no strings attached.

After her story ended I asked her, "If your fuck buddy is really great in bed and satisfies you very well sexually. All this with a simple phone call asking if he has the time for sex only. Now you want to find a good man who can be a good in bed and a good father to your kids. I ask you this question: How is the potential life mate going to read your body language at the bar and tell that you are looking for a man?"

She looked at me funny and then explained that there are no strings attached and further elaborated. I then told her, "Say that I was single. I look at you and you act satisfied because you get laid. How is a guy supposed to read your body language if you don't act single simply because you are satisfied by your fuck buddy that no one knows about?"

She said, "Blah Blah Blah", again elaborating her story like a guy who goes to a strip club and comes home to tell stories to his buddies.

After that day, she disappeared.

My conclusion: You get into the life style of having a fuck buddy like jumping into a pool not knowing whether the water is warm or cold. You get lucky all the way or get burnt several times. After acquiring the experience of the lifestyle, you know what the unwritten rules/laws are of having a fuck buddy.

Final question to alldeaf readers: Which end of the fuck buddy life style, before or after, would be healthier psychologically or physical health wise?

Back