Friends issues

CyberPrince

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Well i'm a deaf i was hanging out with my brother and his best friends all night it was very good we had fun, i'm back to work it's so been 3 months so i work from 5pm to 12am i dont want to go out with friends all night because i always tired of work i don't want go out with them so well they thinks im mad or a liar? but why??? i was wondering why they want me? i'm very nothing to say about it im not special nor smart im just like normal :(

Please tell me why?
Thanks
Regard
Muneem

I guess it's just that they are used to you being able to do all these things and stay up half the night. They are probably just adjusting to your having a job, and will soon believe/understand you. But for now, take it as a compliment that they are wanting to hang out with you.

Seems like you are a pretty cool and nice person - don't put yourself down that way, stop undervaluing yourself! If there wasn't anything special about yourself, as you insist, they wouldn't be asking to hang out with you!

-Jason

It is bless to be wanted by your friends. Just don't push them away or you might regret.

Back